I've decided that this will be the last "sad" post for a while. I just experienced the toughest thing I have ever done: I said goodbye to my best friend. Maybe for a few weeks, maybe a few months, maybe forever. Whatever the case may be, she is gone, and I will miss her.
She gave me the five best years of my life, and I owe so much of who I am to her. Before we parted, she gave me a gift: a picture of us, with an engraved frame. The inscription: "True friendship is when we can walk in opposite directions yet remain side by side." "You will always hold a special place in my heart."
I will miss Jen, and will love her always.
She gave me the five best years of my life, and I owe so much of who I am to her. Before we parted, she gave me a gift: a picture of us, with an engraved frame. The inscription: "True friendship is when we can walk in opposite directions yet remain side by side." "You will always hold a special place in my heart."
I will miss Jen, and will love her always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home