I think it is time to review my goals and whether or not I am working toward them. I feel stagnate. I feel that I'm not moving forward. I feel that I'm still waiting for things to happen to me.
Ask out Ali again: I decided not to pursue her. She's gone now.
Have Jenni set me up with her friend Sara: We met, and I wasn't into her.
Eat more veggies: I eat 2-3 servings per day.
Go Rock Climbing: I haven't done this.
See a hypnotist: Too expensive - so I bought a book on hypnotism instead.... except I haven't spent much time on it.
Flirt with girls in public: I don't really go out much. This has been a total failure so far.
Make conversation with girls: I do talk to the girls that come over to the house - the gymnasts. But thats it.
Have dinner with roommates: I have eaten dinner with Clare.
Workout with regularity: I have been. I have kept a log of weight and reps too.
Create workout schedule/ agenda - Done.
Sell my stock/ buy an IRA - haven't done it. Not sure why not.
Smile at people - another failure - I haven't been in a smiley mood, and haven't been forcing it.
Call my sister more often: I have... and I actually had her over this past weekend. We had a good time.
Work on my resume: I polished it up real nice.
Work on cover letter - Also polished.
Apply for jobs all over - I applied to 5 so far, and have an interview this week.
Try 1 new product per month (face/hair/skin products) - Hasn't happened yet.
Read 1 book / month - last month I didn't like the book I had, and thus I gave up.
Switch banks: at this point - I don't care - I won't be here much longer anyways.
So.... not too bad - not as bad as I thought anyways. I could be doing better when it comes to meeting / interacting with people. And that remains the toughest thing for me to do. Jen leaving this weekend has set me back a bit emotionally. I have felt more than a bit unstable, and more than negative. I am trying to stay positive - and seeing that I have accomplished more of my goals than I thought is definitely pleasing. The rest of the night I think I will work on self-hypnosis and work on a new plan to set my life back on track.
Ask out Ali again: I decided not to pursue her. She's gone now.
Have Jenni set me up with her friend Sara: We met, and I wasn't into her.
Eat more veggies: I eat 2-3 servings per day.
Go Rock Climbing: I haven't done this.
See a hypnotist: Too expensive - so I bought a book on hypnotism instead.... except I haven't spent much time on it.
Flirt with girls in public: I don't really go out much. This has been a total failure so far.
Make conversation with girls: I do talk to the girls that come over to the house - the gymnasts. But thats it.
Have dinner with roommates: I have eaten dinner with Clare.
Workout with regularity: I have been. I have kept a log of weight and reps too.
Create workout schedule/ agenda - Done.
Sell my stock/ buy an IRA - haven't done it. Not sure why not.
Smile at people - another failure - I haven't been in a smiley mood, and haven't been forcing it.
Call my sister more often: I have... and I actually had her over this past weekend. We had a good time.
Work on my resume: I polished it up real nice.
Work on cover letter - Also polished.
Apply for jobs all over - I applied to 5 so far, and have an interview this week.
Try 1 new product per month (face/hair/skin products) - Hasn't happened yet.
Read 1 book / month - last month I didn't like the book I had, and thus I gave up.
Switch banks: at this point - I don't care - I won't be here much longer anyways.
So.... not too bad - not as bad as I thought anyways. I could be doing better when it comes to meeting / interacting with people. And that remains the toughest thing for me to do. Jen leaving this weekend has set me back a bit emotionally. I have felt more than a bit unstable, and more than negative. I am trying to stay positive - and seeing that I have accomplished more of my goals than I thought is definitely pleasing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home