What a week. What a week. I could probably make about 3 blogs out of this one, but instead, it will just be a LONG one!
Where to begin...
The week started out like any other. I didn't care, I didn't want to feel. I was bored.
And then it happened: I took a chance. Rodger noticed that I was feeling down, and told me he was going to take me to a strip club and buy me a lapdance to get over Jen.
To be perfectly honest, I was terrified of the idea. I had never been to a "tittie bar", and wasn't planning on going. I planned to lie, to do anything to get out of going. Wednesday, Rodger asked what I was doing that evening. I decided that if I said I was busy, or that I didn't want to go, that I would end up spending the rest of the week in my room, watching tv, downloading porn, and playing guitar. So I said that I would go....
We arrived, and I felt sick to my stomach. I had all of these ideas about what a strip club was like - mostly from what I had seen on tv. I thought all the girls would be dirty- broke looking, trashy. I thought there would be guys screaming take it off - that the guys would be trashy looking too. I couldn't have been farther from reality. This particular club was "classy". It was bizzare. No one in the club was disrespecting the women, no one was yelling take it off, most of the guys seemed to be normal guys- businessmen, and most of the girls actually seemed to be normal looking girls - pretty, clean, and of average intelligence. But I still felt weird being there.
It took me a while, but I was finally pressured by Rodger, his wife, Lynne, kevin, and Liz (yes - there were 2 women with us!!!) to go sit at the stage and tip the girls as they danced. So I did. And the girls were nice. They talked to me- they smiled at me- they called me cutie. One of the girls really caught my attention. Rodger asked her if she could give me a lapdance. He spoke with her away from me, and then bought me a VIP dance. She led me upstairs to a darkened room, and we chatted a bit - she is doing this to pay the bills - but is going to school to be a RN. Her name was Angela, she is 23, and because of this job, has bought a house and a car, and has her schooling paid for.
I won't go into details, but from what I understand, I got a special lapdance. She complemented me on my behavior - on my being a gentleman. When we returned downstairs, we sat and talked a little more, and then: GASP: she asked for my phone number, and gave me hers. Then, she gave Rodger's wife a lapdance while he watched. Anyways.... it was a very, very positive experience for me. Here's why:
1) I found out that strip clubs are an ok form of entertainment - that the girls aren't being disrespected - that you can go there and just have a good time. (All of our heads hurt from smiling so much - even the girls).
2) I got a lapdance. It was nice to receive physical attention from a woman again. I had been missing that.
3) A very pretty girl asked me for my phone number. This is a girl that doesn't have a hard time meeting guys - she meets them every day - but she liked me. Confidence in myself: never been higher.
So - just when you think it can't get any better - it does!!!
The following day, Thursday, I had a job interview over the phone with the University of Washington's Language Learning Center. It went VERY well. I think that if they don't hire me, that they must have one hell of a candidate in mind. I am really hoping that I land that job. That would make my year!
Today I made a to-do list. I have been crossing things off left and right! I love it!
All this week - I have stuck to my high protein diet and to my workout schedule. I spend 1 hour each day working out. 10-15 minutes is jogging or rollerblading, and the rest is weightlifting. To add to my workout goals: I finally bought a yoga mat so I can do pilates and situps in my room, and I bought a huge tub of protein whey - to make protein shakes so that I get even more protein to build muscle. I wasn't going to buy any unless I knew that I could stick to this diet / workout schedule. In the last month, I have been eating much better- chicken and pork for dinner, veggies, cottage cheese, milk, potato salad, eggs. Snacks have been things like popsicles, yogurt, canned fruit, bananas, applesauce. I have not bought hot dogs or desserts at all. The only "sweets" I have are a couple of cookies at lunch at work, and popsicles - oh - and I bought a thing of light ice cream last week for a TV night with friends from work. Yay! It all starts in the grocery store - if you only let yourself buy healthy foods, then you will only eat healthy foods. I don't eat out much either. The last time I did: tortilla soup and a grilled chicken caeser salad.
Whew! So - the moral of the story: stripclubs will change your life. Ok, maybe not- but it did pick me up and started me on a path out of the hole I have been in. Yay! Spirits are higher now than they have been in quite some time.
And yes, I did call Angela. I got her voicemail, but I would like to take her out to dinner.
Where to begin...
The week started out like any other. I didn't care, I didn't want to feel. I was bored.
And then it happened: I took a chance. Rodger noticed that I was feeling down, and told me he was going to take me to a strip club and buy me a lapdance to get over Jen.
To be perfectly honest, I was terrified of the idea. I had never been to a "tittie bar", and wasn't planning on going. I planned to lie, to do anything to get out of going. Wednesday, Rodger asked what I was doing that evening. I decided that if I said I was busy, or that I didn't want to go, that I would end up spending the rest of the week in my room, watching tv, downloading porn, and playing guitar. So I said that I would go....
We arrived, and I felt sick to my stomach. I had all of these ideas about what a strip club was like - mostly from what I had seen on tv. I thought all the girls would be dirty- broke looking, trashy. I thought there would be guys screaming take it off - that the guys would be trashy looking too. I couldn't have been farther from reality. This particular club was "classy". It was bizzare. No one in the club was disrespecting the women, no one was yelling take it off, most of the guys seemed to be normal guys- businessmen, and most of the girls actually seemed to be normal looking girls - pretty, clean, and of average intelligence. But I still felt weird being there.
It took me a while, but I was finally pressured by Rodger, his wife, Lynne, kevin, and Liz (yes - there were 2 women with us!!!) to go sit at the stage and tip the girls as they danced. So I did. And the girls were nice. They talked to me- they smiled at me- they called me cutie. One of the girls really caught my attention. Rodger asked her if she could give me a lapdance. He spoke with her away from me, and then bought me a VIP dance. She led me upstairs to a darkened room, and we chatted a bit - she is doing this to pay the bills - but is going to school to be a RN. Her name was Angela, she is 23, and because of this job, has bought a house and a car, and has her schooling paid for.
I won't go into details, but from what I understand, I got a special lapdance. She complemented me on my behavior - on my being a gentleman. When we returned downstairs, we sat and talked a little more, and then: GASP: she asked for my phone number, and gave me hers. Then, she gave Rodger's wife a lapdance while he watched. Anyways.... it was a very, very positive experience for me. Here's why:
1) I found out that strip clubs are an ok form of entertainment - that the girls aren't being disrespected - that you can go there and just have a good time. (All of our heads hurt from smiling so much - even the girls).
2) I got a lapdance. It was nice to receive physical attention from a woman again. I had been missing that.
3) A very pretty girl asked me for my phone number. This is a girl that doesn't have a hard time meeting guys - she meets them every day - but she liked me. Confidence in myself: never been higher.
So - just when you think it can't get any better - it does!!!
The following day, Thursday, I had a job interview over the phone with the University of Washington's Language Learning Center. It went VERY well. I think that if they don't hire me, that they must have one hell of a candidate in mind. I am really hoping that I land that job. That would make my year!
Today I made a to-do list. I have been crossing things off left and right! I love it!
All this week - I have stuck to my high protein diet and to my workout schedule. I spend 1 hour each day working out. 10-15 minutes is jogging or rollerblading, and the rest is weightlifting. To add to my workout goals: I finally bought a yoga mat so I can do pilates and situps in my room, and I bought a huge tub of protein whey - to make protein shakes so that I get even more protein to build muscle. I wasn't going to buy any unless I knew that I could stick to this diet / workout schedule. In the last month, I have been eating much better- chicken and pork for dinner, veggies, cottage cheese, milk, potato salad, eggs. Snacks have been things like popsicles, yogurt, canned fruit, bananas, applesauce. I have not bought hot dogs or desserts at all. The only "sweets" I have are a couple of cookies at lunch at work, and popsicles - oh - and I bought a thing of light ice cream last week for a TV night with friends from work. Yay! It all starts in the grocery store - if you only let yourself buy healthy foods, then you will only eat healthy foods. I don't eat out much either. The last time I did: tortilla soup and a grilled chicken caeser salad.
Whew! So - the moral of the story: stripclubs will change your life. Ok, maybe not- but it did pick me up and started me on a path out of the hole I have been in. Yay! Spirits are higher now than they have been in quite some time.
And yes, I did call Angela. I got her voicemail, but I would like to take her out to dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home