Per my dear friend's comment from my last post, I decided to show what I can do. Last post's video was my first time. This video is me 10 minutes ago. Whosajiggawhat?! ;)
Previous Posts
- Post number 200!Where have I been for the last 2 m...
- And the winner for most trips to home depot in a s...
- I'm Ba-ack!I've missed blogging. I did it quite r...
- I'm switching to guns.Its been a busy few months- ...
- Its been a while.I know I haven't blogged in a bit...
- Hmpf. It looks like we won't be doing any more ho...
- Another weekend, another ridiculous undertaking.Fr...
- Homeownership is tough!!!We had our house for 10 d...
- We're homeowners!!!! (But not before some more dr...
- I swear, time is standing still!!! We close on ou...

3 Comments:
At 9:23 PM,
Husband said…
clipped in.
At 11:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, I'm impressed :) I think it would really freak me out to move side to side like that while my brain is still trying to convince me that I'm moving "forward." Kudos to you - that's definitely a big improvement from the first video! Look, mom, no hands! heehe
At 11:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
Also, all your work painting looks amazing. I love the blue that you picked for the living room and the kitchen looks like something out of Pottery Barn in the afters. Nice job!
Post a Comment
<< Home