I swear, time is standing still!!! We close on our house on Wednesday (I hope), and time has been creeping by so slowly for the past few weeks! I say that I *hope* we close, because we may have a little downpayment hiccup. See, our primary bank doesn't have any brick and mortar locations, so we needed to transfer money to an account we have with a bank here in town (which takes 2-3 business days) since the downpayment has to be a certified check. Problem- we didn't realize it had to be certified, and we didn't initiate the transfer until Thursday night. That should be enough time, except that Monday is FREAKING MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY!!! So now our money is gone from our one account, but it isn't in our other account either. We know it won't magically appear on Monday since banks are closed, so we're really praying that it gets there Tuesday.
I'm sure it will all work out one way or another, but we're already so wrought with anticipation that we really didn't need that little stressor. We may go see Avatar on Monday to help pass the time.
So far we're looking at moving in on the 30th after a week and a half of cleaning, painting, and nesting.
Aack! I can't wait!
I'm sure it will all work out one way or another, but we're already so wrought with anticipation that we really didn't need that little stressor. We may go see Avatar on Monday to help pass the time.
So far we're looking at moving in on the 30th after a week and a half of cleaning, painting, and nesting.
Aack! I can't wait!

1 Comments:
At 1:59 PM,
Sunshine said…
The money will be there and everything will work out just fine :) Just start planning what order you need to work on things in the house to take your mind of it, and yes, go see Avatar! Thinking good thoughts for you and Jess - so excited for you guys to be moving in to your own place!
Post a Comment
<< Home