I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick post- we moved into our new apartment - LOVE IT!!!! Cats have adjusted just fine. We'll get pictures up sometime this week (I hope). We're still not quite unpacked.... how is it that our stuff exploded to take up more room? I swear - all of our stuff fit into a 700 square foot apartment before, and now we have a bunch of stuff going to the garage because it won't fit in our 1400 square foot apartment. Does this make any sense? Were we really that crammed into our last place?

I'll be hearing back with an offer/"no thanks" sometime this week. My friend/classmate got a rejection letter in the mail yesterday from the company (we interviewed a few hours apart).... my mail hasn't been delivered to our new place yet, and we haven't gone back to check on the old apartment's mail yet....

Also, now that I have a garage, I'm building something awesome- using only a hammer, hand saw, cordless screwdriver (with dying battery), tape measure, dremel, and glue gun. You'll have to wait to find out what it is. I hope it doesn't suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home