I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, June 22, 2009

You saw pictures of Bella in the last post - here are some pictures of our new kitty, Bree.

Bree has similar markings to Bella, except that Bella has white feet, a white chin, and a lighter underside.

I've created a YouTube account. I currently have a few videos posted, and will try to update here to let you know when more videos have been posted.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Sunshine said…

    Late "Happy Anniversary!" wishes for you and Jessica :) Bella and Bree are so cute! Keep posting pics as they get older - and take lots! They grow so quickly (omg, I sound like a mom....ummmm, yeah ;p)

    I hope that things have slowed down for you a little bit and that you are finding yourself again in some of that free time. If you miss Ann Arbor, maybe you guys should think about moving back there. There's no one holding you back but you :)

    *arms around* miss you, BenLo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home