Blogging from the bloodmobile. It seems that this quarter has been a busy one. I'm just taking it one day at a time. 14 school days left. Countless projects and studying hours. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Oh- guess who went to game 4 of the red wings blue jackets series?! Yup. One of my professors had tickets and invited me. Were good pals- we have gone to a couple games together. Even though I'm busy I still get to have a little fun.
Also got my new bike. I love suspension and disk brakes!
Sorry so boring. I promise the blogging will pick up againin about a month.
Oh- guess who went to game 4 of the red wings blue jackets series?! Yup. One of my professors had tickets and invited me. Were good pals- we have gone to a couple games together. Even though I'm busy I still get to have a little fun.
Also got my new bike. I love suspension and disk brakes!
Sorry so boring. I promise the blogging will pick up againin about a month.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home