Ok, now I get it.
I can see why school was closed yesterday... Because today I fought a losing battle with my car. I would have taken a picture, had I any patience. I spent nearly 30 minutes clearing enough ice from my car to let me drive. There was a good half inch of ice covering my entire car. I had to use my keys to chisel ice of the door so that I could get it opened. I had classmates that couldn't do the same- I gave one a ride this morning.
And the roads here are atrocious. I heard a report that this ENTIRE COUNTY only has 50 plows.
In other news, I didn't get a job offer that I thought I was going to get, and I don't have any other leads right now. So, great week.
I can see why school was closed yesterday... Because today I fought a losing battle with my car. I would have taken a picture, had I any patience. I spent nearly 30 minutes clearing enough ice from my car to let me drive. There was a good half inch of ice covering my entire car. I had to use my keys to chisel ice of the door so that I could get it opened. I had classmates that couldn't do the same- I gave one a ride this morning.
And the roads here are atrocious. I heard a report that this ENTIRE COUNTY only has 50 plows.
In other news, I didn't get a job offer that I thought I was going to get, and I don't have any other leads right now. So, great week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home