Its nearly halftime of Michigan's season opener, and I'm not impressed.
I don't like the spread offense. I never have, and I'm doubting that I ever will. Its not fun to watch- there's no going downfield, I hate how the quarterback claps before each snap.... I hate the lack of a huge running game. I mean really? Negative running yards through nearly 2 full quarters.... I'm simply not impressed. This reminds me of watching a Lion's game - a bunch of garbage plays- short passes, even on third and long.... GARBAGE.
I don't care if "RichRod" wins every game this season - I don't like this offense.
In other news - I did not receive an offer from Whirlpool. And I was surprisingly relieved. It was almost like how I didn't get accepted to Michigan's B-school - I was oddly relieved then too. Don't get me wrong- I wanted an offer, and would've probably gone to Whirlpool had they made me one.... but every time I talked with Jessica about that, there was always a "but." It was like a - "I think we'd be fine here- happy enough... but....." And there was never anything I could put my finger on.... I just had this gut feeling.... I really liked Whirlpool, but I didn't love it. It would be nice to go somewhere that I love.
We'll see where I go - I think this is a good thing- I think I'll start looking at bigger cities... Cincinnati, Columbus, Chicago, Seattle, San Fran, etc. Gotta go. This game is killing me.
I don't like the spread offense. I never have, and I'm doubting that I ever will. Its not fun to watch- there's no going downfield, I hate how the quarterback claps before each snap.... I hate the lack of a huge running game. I mean really? Negative running yards through nearly 2 full quarters.... I'm simply not impressed. This reminds me of watching a Lion's game - a bunch of garbage plays- short passes, even on third and long.... GARBAGE.
I don't care if "RichRod" wins every game this season - I don't like this offense.
In other news - I did not receive an offer from Whirlpool. And I was surprisingly relieved. It was almost like how I didn't get accepted to Michigan's B-school - I was oddly relieved then too. Don't get me wrong- I wanted an offer, and would've probably gone to Whirlpool had they made me one.... but every time I talked with Jessica about that, there was always a "but." It was like a - "I think we'd be fine here- happy enough... but....." And there was never anything I could put my finger on.... I just had this gut feeling.... I really liked Whirlpool, but I didn't love it. It would be nice to go somewhere that I love.
We'll see where I go - I think this is a good thing- I think I'll start looking at bigger cities... Cincinnati, Columbus, Chicago, Seattle, San Fran, etc. Gotta go. This game is killing me.

1 Comments:
At 7:32 PM,
Sunshine said…
I also was not impressed with the game yesterday - although, I was spared watching all of it as I'm now the Sports Chair for my local alumni club and in charge of our raffle and wandering around meeting everyone. *sigh* I think it's going to be an interesting season.
You and Jessica are always welcome to stay with us if you come to Portland investigating a job. We have some big companies here that might be worth looking into - Nike, Adidas, Intel - and those are just off the top of my head. Our guest room is always at your disposal :)
Have a great vacation and good luck with the start of classes!
Post a Comment
<< Home