So close I can taste it. Big presentations coming up Mon and Tues.
I have plans to play golf with my mentor this Friday back in Columbus.
Jessica and I are looking forward to a little vacation in Colorado from the 3rd-7th.
I have been excused from Jury duty and am planning to go to Kimberly Clark the 11th-13th.
Sorry for the weird post. I'm pretty much exhausted right now- mostly emotionally. I like being here, and hope to work here next year, but I'm so ready to be done living away from my wife, and I don't like having presentations that your job offer rides on. :(
(I'm really not as depressed as this post makes me seem- I've just never been more anxious for such a long period in my entire life.)
I have plans to play golf with my mentor this Friday back in Columbus.
Jessica and I are looking forward to a little vacation in Colorado from the 3rd-7th.
I have been excused from Jury duty and am planning to go to Kimberly Clark the 11th-13th.
Sorry for the weird post. I'm pretty much exhausted right now- mostly emotionally. I like being here, and hope to work here next year, but I'm so ready to be done living away from my wife, and I don't like having presentations that your job offer rides on. :(
(I'm really not as depressed as this post makes me seem- I've just never been more anxious for such a long period in my entire life.)

1 Comments:
At 4:50 PM,
Kathleen said…
Good luck Ben! You'll do a great job!
Post a Comment
<< Home