Today is Jess's and my anniversary! Yay! We made it 1 year!.... And we aren't together (today). We didn't really celebrate either, but we will... on July 11th. Why the 11th, you ask? DUH, I reply.
OK, first, make sure you check out a few pictures from this weekend.
The elbow - yes, I had a run-in with a female catcher while playing softball. I did everything I could to avoid her - I did a good job, too - she didn't have a scratch on her. (I was safe, by the way).
Work is going GREAT. I'm working hard, and my boss has said that he's impressed. I can't talk a ton about it, because a lot of what I'm working on is on business strategy for the future, and part of it is trying to beat out a potential competitor - to put some things into place to get a strong enough following before another company comes out with a similar product. Its cool- I'm the only person working on this - and some of the suggestions that I've made have already been followed. Its nice- working for a place that makes you feel like your work is worth something. I've missed that.
Jess came up again this weekend. Next weekend we're going to Chicago (Taste of Chicago). The weekend after, we're not sure - maybe swinging by the Ann Arbor area to visit my parents/sister and potentially friends, though I heard that a few aren't going to be around. (grumble, grumble)
Also, I'm watching "Lost". The whole thing. Every episode. I started last weekend when I got internet. I'm nearing the end of season 1. I fear that my reading list may suffer a bit.
Oooh - and - I've co-founded the MBA Intern Fitness Club. There are about 11 of us that are working out together. Today I led a session on nutrition. I'm keeping busy. Don't you worry about ole Ben. I've only been shot at twice. (J/K)
Peace out ya'll - Locke just showed up at Boone's funeral!!!!
OK, first, make sure you check out a few pictures from this weekend.
The elbow - yes, I had a run-in with a female catcher while playing softball. I did everything I could to avoid her - I did a good job, too - she didn't have a scratch on her. (I was safe, by the way).
Work is going GREAT. I'm working hard, and my boss has said that he's impressed. I can't talk a ton about it, because a lot of what I'm working on is on business strategy for the future, and part of it is trying to beat out a potential competitor - to put some things into place to get a strong enough following before another company comes out with a similar product. Its cool- I'm the only person working on this - and some of the suggestions that I've made have already been followed. Its nice- working for a place that makes you feel like your work is worth something. I've missed that.
Jess came up again this weekend. Next weekend we're going to Chicago (Taste of Chicago). The weekend after, we're not sure - maybe swinging by the Ann Arbor area to visit my parents/sister and potentially friends, though I heard that a few aren't going to be around. (grumble, grumble)
Also, I'm watching "Lost". The whole thing. Every episode. I started last weekend when I got internet. I'm nearing the end of season 1. I fear that my reading list may suffer a bit.
Oooh - and - I've co-founded the MBA Intern Fitness Club. There are about 11 of us that are working out together. Today I led a session on nutrition. I'm keeping busy. Don't you worry about ole Ben. I've only been shot at twice. (J/K)
Peace out ya'll - Locke just showed up at Boone's funeral!!!!

3 Comments:
At 6:37 AM,
Kathleen said…
LOL. Glad you're enjoying Lost, and that everything is going well! Watch out for those catchers, though... apparently they're dangerous!
At 9:35 PM,
Kathleen said…
And Happy Anniversary! (Duh, I knew I was forgetting something with that first comment.)
At 1:16 PM,
Sunshine said…
Glad to hear things are going well! (even though this is a few weeks old - I've been busy!). If you want any exercise tips / nutrition info / etc as resources to share with your group, let me know and I can put together a lil Dr. Sunshine special :) Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July and that you were in good company! Miss ya BenLo!
Post a Comment
<< Home