I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Why does a week off always go by so fast?

Its been a good week, though. I've done a lot of domesticated stuff- laundry, vacuuming, cooking, cleaning, running to Costco and Kroger, etc. I've also done my fair share of relaxing (finally).

I wish I had more to write about, but thankfully, this has been a very boring week. The most exciting thing going on (besides Jessica's and my annual NCAA bracket dual)...(is that correct grammar, by the way? < Jessica's and my?>)... anyways - exciting stuff going on in Ohio: FLOODING!!! Now, we aren't flooded, but our county does have a flood watch, as well as several counties north of us. One of the cities we have to drive through (Findlay, Ohio) already has some flooding - that is the same city that gave us trouble coming down here. See... we had all that snow (18 inches or so), and then it began melting last weekend, and then this week we had a couple days of torrential downpours.... short story shorter: its floody. Things are supposed to be worse today than yesterday, and that may make our trip to Michigan kind of dicey this evening.

BTW - yes we're coming to Michigan this weekend, but sadly, we don't have time to meet with friends (again). Next weekend, however, we're coming back up (I think), and we may have some time Saturday evening... pencil us in if interested.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Sunshine said…

    wish I could pencil you guys in! Good luck driving and hope you have good visits in MI!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home