OK. I have a finance problem set to work on, and as much as I'd love to compare the net present value to the internal rate of return for #4, I would more like to write a quick post on celebrities that I would like to fight.
So here is my list:
#1) Bill O'Reilly. Do I even need to give a reason? It would feel so good to kick his ass.
#2) Dr. Phil - what a F*ing phony. Christ I'd love to rip off his arm and shove it up his..... lets move on to #3.
#3) Ann Coulter. Hey - I don't want to hear anything about it being against a girl. While I don't condone ANY violence against women, this is one woman who needs her ass kicked.
Ok, I realize that as far as celebrities go, these ones are kind of weak - 2 are related to politics, and while I'd love to pretty much take on the entire republican party (and conservative school boards that condone teaching "intelligent design"), I'll try to give you a few more conventional celebrities:
#4) Ashton Kutcher. For this fight, I'd likely hide a baseball bat down my pant leg. I would seriously love to bit the crap out of him.
#5) Paris Hilton. I need no reasons.
#6) Everyone on "The View". Especially Sherri Shephard and Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
#7) Al Sharpton.... SHUT UP!!!! ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT RACE, ASSHOLE!!!!!!
Also, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity AND Colmes....
Yeah, you know what - I hate famous people that preach their bassackwards politics more than anyone.
Also, Jon Stewart is God.
So here is my list:
#1) Bill O'Reilly. Do I even need to give a reason? It would feel so good to kick his ass.
#2) Dr. Phil - what a F*ing phony. Christ I'd love to rip off his arm and shove it up his..... lets move on to #3.
#3) Ann Coulter. Hey - I don't want to hear anything about it being against a girl. While I don't condone ANY violence against women, this is one woman who needs her ass kicked.
Ok, I realize that as far as celebrities go, these ones are kind of weak - 2 are related to politics, and while I'd love to pretty much take on the entire republican party (and conservative school boards that condone teaching "intelligent design"), I'll try to give you a few more conventional celebrities:
#4) Ashton Kutcher. For this fight, I'd likely hide a baseball bat down my pant leg. I would seriously love to bit the crap out of him.
#5) Paris Hilton. I need no reasons.
#6) Everyone on "The View". Especially Sherri Shephard and Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
#7) Al Sharpton.... SHUT UP!!!! ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT RACE, ASSHOLE!!!!!!
Also, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity AND Colmes....
Yeah, you know what - I hate famous people that preach their bassackwards politics more than anyone.
Also, Jon Stewart is God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home