I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

You all everybody! You all everybody!

I must admit, before this past week, I hadn't watched a single episode. As of this moment, I am up to episode 22 of season 2. Yes, I'm LOST. So... what was Michael really up to in the jungle??? Is he an "Other now?" Was that his test? How did that food end up in the jungle if no one saw a plane? Damn it "Lost!!!"
I'm hoping to have all 3 seasons finished by Sept 19th. (Things get crazy next week.)

I hope to get some more pictures up here soon... at least of the panic buttons - yes, there are 2!

Sadly, this has been a real down week for me - I've been attacked by some sort of sinus infection or sinusitus, or the flu. I don't know which. I am super stuffy, have had a sore throat, slight fever, lots of facial pressure, and lots of aches. Today I finally broke down and bought a Neti pot. Its not as bad as I thought, but I'm so stuffed up that most of the time, it doesn't work. I'll probably start using it about once a week after I get better as a preventative measure. Supposedly, many sinus problems occur because the sinuses get clogged with dust and mucus, and then bacteria gets a chance to grow. The Neti pot helps keep the sinuses unclogged. We'll see- I usually get this way about 2-3 times a year, and this year they have been pretty bad.

Thats all for now. Jessica and I are going to finish off season 2!!!

You all everybody!!!

Oh... in case you're curious as to where I'm watching all the lost episodes for free- go here:
http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/12/watch-lost-online/

In fact, you can watch a lot of different shows if you go to http://www.cucirca.com/2007/02/21/13-places-to-watch-tv-online-for-free/

You could also watch some episodes (though there is a lot of junk to sort through) at www.fanpop.com

You all everybody!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    YAY!!!!!! I'm glad you're so sucked in! It is SUCH an awesome show. I'm impressed that you can see all the details watching it online... there's so much I feel like I would miss! Well, once you finish season 3, you'll have to wait until February for the new episodes... it's seriously driving me crazy.

    And, I can't wait to see the panic buttonS!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dr. Anne checking in here and by your description, sure sounds like sinusitis to me. Good idea on the Neti pot - who told you about that? :)

    I am currently being sucked into Heroes - also so good! Is it wrong to watch 4 episodes in a row when I should be studying for my last finals ever? Can you believe that? I am almost done with this doctoring program thingy *heehe* Enjoy your last few days of freedom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home