I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Yikes. I feel so unproductive at work. I'm almost ashamed to turn in my weekly report! This week has been a DRRRRAAAAAGGGGG. Especially considering my last 2 weeks have gone something like this:

6:30am - wake
7:30am - arrive at work
5:30pm - leave work, go home, eat
7:30pm - begin working on video project
1:00am - go home and sleep.

This has been pretty much DAILY for the last 2 weeks! Yikes! I feel like a zombie!

In other news, we are fostering kittens again! Hooray! I'll post some pictures... now.



They're a lot of fun! The one on the left likes to sleep next to me or Jessica - the black one likes to sleep ON me or Jessica- especially on our chests if we are at all reclined, and the one on the right doesn't like to sleep as much - he is the dominant one and terrorizes the other 2. :) They don't really have names yet - the middle one came with the name "Tike".

In other news, I'm driving to Chicago for the weekend to do some interviews for my documentary! It will be all work and no play - heading out tonight and getting back Sunday evening. Hopefully I can finish up most of the shooting next week.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    I know this post has been up for ages, but two things:
    1. The kittens are RIDICULOUS. OMG, how can you bear to give them back?

    2. We've started a foodblog. Feel free to steal recipes, comment, suggest recipes etc. We only started it this morning, but we have BIG plans for it:)

    Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Yay! I hope all is going well and smoothly. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    Oops, it would help to add the blog address, wouldn't it?

    fudblog.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home