I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Its been a while since I've posted some photos, so.... here goes:

Last week.. Monday - MLK day, Jessica and I went to the auto show. Since there was all that ice, we decided to take my car- just in case we were in an accident (because who cares if my car gets wrecked!). Well, when we got back to my place, we found this where I usually park:




The following day, Jessica found this in her bathroom:




Where did it come from? Here is a picture of the ceiling:

A huge branch fell off the tree over Jessica's roof, and part of the branch came crashing through her ceiling in the bathroom- like a missle- straight through. She wasn't home at the time, but wow. That was pretty uncool.




Also, this is what my view was the other day off the 9th floor of SQ (looking south- just to the east of State Street (Yost is just out of the shot on the right):

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sunshine said…

    Hey BenLo! :)
    Your photos are awesome! The view from SQ is beautiful and is now the background on my desktop. It's almost too bad that your car wasn't parked there - maybe you could have got some insurance money and a replacement! Hope all is well in A2 - enjoy your last winter there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home