I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Today, I received an email requesting that I visit this link.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Congratulations!

    I do, however, find it amusing that they reference the "strongest alumni network in the world" while the U advertises the largest.

    Now the real question: can you sell your soul to that particular satan? ;)

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    Ok, I suck because I only clicked on the link today...Congrats!!! That's awesome! ND is a great school, however, you do realize it's Catholic... :)
    Having attended a catholic university, let me just forewarn you that it ain't quite like the U of M (I had a bit o' culture shock when I went to a catholic university...and I'M catholic!)
    Congratulations all the same! That's awesome!!!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Sunshine said…

    yea, BenLo! That's so great - i will be the third to echo the comments of going to ND - it is a very interesting community with it's own quirks that you may not expect...additionally, can you really go to a school whose football team is so constantly overrated as to be completely annoying? I think I almost prefer OSU - at least they live up to the hype ;) Good job hon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home