I beat Tetris!! Yep. 200 lines and got to level 20. It was stunning. Then, I played again, this time with the option to go forever.... I didn't last forever, but I did get this:

Yeah. Totally crazy. I have never been that good at tetris, but I have recently discovered the secret. And I'm not sharing!
Also, I spent $80 on Sushi last night (for me and Jessica... and leftovers for both our lunches today). I really need to learn how to make it at home. I would seriously take it to work everyday instead of my peanut butter and jelly. :)

Yeah. Totally crazy. I have never been that good at tetris, but I have recently discovered the secret. And I'm not sharing!
Also, I spent $80 on Sushi last night (for me and Jessica... and leftovers for both our lunches today). I really need to learn how to make it at home. I would seriously take it to work everyday instead of my peanut butter and jelly. :)

2 Comments:
At 9:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
*lol* too much time on your hands, BenLo!
Sushi at home isn't hard - you just have to practice alot.
At 9:03 PM,
Eva Fury said…
you are a nerd.
We all love you for it anyways:) (heh, like I can really talk about nerd-dom...I am a TOTAL nerd)
PS-thanks for having us over yesterday! It was so fun and, as always, the food was fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Home