No kittens for me
Well that was a short lived dream. My housemates are allergic to animals, and I don't want to chance making them go all itchy/watery eyed just because I want a kitten. But I'm still going to volunteer to be a dog walker.
Also, I lost about 4 pounds last week (if you find them, you can keep them). I'm going to try to lose another 4 this week. Thank goodness my metabolism seems to have returned to its former "super-mega-ultra" speed. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to eat ice cream any more. (I won't let myself have ANY until I get below 215lbs.)
Ok, for those of you who need a good laugh, we can thank Stephen Colbert for supplying this one:
http://www.devilducky.com/media/47145/
Also- remember that animation that was a parody of the fall out boys song "Sugar we're going down"- the one with the leelolurah? Well here's a similar parody to Nickelback's Photograph.
http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/47101/
Also, perhaps the cutest USB keychain drive EVER:
http://necromanc.blogspot.com/2006/06/usb-teddy-bear.html
Also, in case you are excited for up and coming movies, here are some movies that I'm anxious for:
Pirates of the Carribean 2 (this summer) & 3 (2007)
National Treasure 2 (2007)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Superman returns sequel (currently untitled) (2009)
Wolverine (2007)
Magneto (2007)
Ghostbusters in Hell (2008)
Indiana Jones and the Ravages of time (2007)
Jurassic Park IV (2008)
Shrek 3 (2007)
The Grudge 2 (2006)
Spiderman 3 (2007)
Fantastic Four 2 (2007)
Iron Man (2008)
Thor (2009)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
The Punisher 2 (2006)
Ghost Rider (2007)
Star Trek XI (2008)
Transformers (2007)
He Man & the Masters of the Universe (2006)
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to run (2007)
Halo (2008)
Toy Story 3 (2008)
I am Legend (2007)
Tonight, He Comes (2007)
Chronicles of Narnia 2: Prince Caspian (2008)
Batman Begins sequel (2008)
Madagascar 2 (2008)
Tenacious D in "The Pick of Destiny" (2006)
Old School 2 (2007)
Ocean's 13 (2007)
Beowulf (2007)
Sin City 2 (2007)
The Brazilian Job (italian job 2) (2007)
Hannibal (2006)
Farce of the Penguins (2006)
Die Hard 4 (2007)
Amazon (2007)
Joe Claus (2007)
Lady in the Water (2006)
Life of Pi (2007)
Johnny Bravo (2006)
Flash Gordon (2007)
When Worlds Collide (2006)
Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
Untitled Lance Armstrong Project (2007) - sadly- Matt Damon plays Lance.
Splinter Cell: The Movie (2006)
Anyways, I gotta run to a meeting! Check for more info on those movies on www.imdb.com. Also- Keane has a new album coming out this week that I'm excited for!
Well that was a short lived dream. My housemates are allergic to animals, and I don't want to chance making them go all itchy/watery eyed just because I want a kitten. But I'm still going to volunteer to be a dog walker.
Also, I lost about 4 pounds last week (if you find them, you can keep them). I'm going to try to lose another 4 this week. Thank goodness my metabolism seems to have returned to its former "super-mega-ultra" speed. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to eat ice cream any more. (I won't let myself have ANY until I get below 215lbs.)
Ok, for those of you who need a good laugh, we can thank Stephen Colbert for supplying this one:
http://www.devilducky.com/media/47145/
Also- remember that animation that was a parody of the fall out boys song "Sugar we're going down"- the one with the leelolurah? Well here's a similar parody to Nickelback's Photograph.
http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/47101/
Also, perhaps the cutest USB keychain drive EVER:
http://necromanc.blogspot.com/2006/06/usb-teddy-bear.html
Also, in case you are excited for up and coming movies, here are some movies that I'm anxious for:
Pirates of the Carribean 2 (this summer) & 3 (2007)
National Treasure 2 (2007)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Superman returns sequel (currently untitled) (2009)
Wolverine (2007)
Magneto (2007)
Ghostbusters in Hell (2008)
Indiana Jones and the Ravages of time (2007)
Jurassic Park IV (2008)
Shrek 3 (2007)
The Grudge 2 (2006)
Spiderman 3 (2007)
Fantastic Four 2 (2007)
Iron Man (2008)
Thor (2009)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
The Punisher 2 (2006)
Ghost Rider (2007)
Star Trek XI (2008)
Transformers (2007)
He Man & the Masters of the Universe (2006)
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to run (2007)
Halo (2008)
Toy Story 3 (2008)
I am Legend (2007)
Tonight, He Comes (2007)
Chronicles of Narnia 2: Prince Caspian (2008)
Batman Begins sequel (2008)
Madagascar 2 (2008)
Tenacious D in "The Pick of Destiny" (2006)
Old School 2 (2007)
Ocean's 13 (2007)
Beowulf (2007)
Sin City 2 (2007)
The Brazilian Job (italian job 2) (2007)
Hannibal (2006)
Farce of the Penguins (2006)
Die Hard 4 (2007)
Amazon (2007)
Joe Claus (2007)
Lady in the Water (2006)
Life of Pi (2007)
Johnny Bravo (2006)
Flash Gordon (2007)
When Worlds Collide (2006)
Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
Untitled Lance Armstrong Project (2007) - sadly- Matt Damon plays Lance.
Splinter Cell: The Movie (2006)
Anyways, I gotta run to a meeting! Check for more info on those movies on www.imdb.com. Also- Keane has a new album coming out this week that I'm excited for!

4 Comments:
At 2:57 PM,
Eva Fury said…
aw, boo, no kittens :( That's no fun...what's wrong with some itchy eyes and a watery nose??
You might like the site www.fitday.com (if you haven't already found it, or found something better). It's essentially a diet/fitness log where you can track what you're eating, weight etc., etc. I've been using it and it's very helpful! (Lost 10 lbs so far).
I can't WAIT for the new Pirates of the Caribbean! Yay!
At 4:15 PM,
Kathleen said…
AW NUTS. I second Sasha on the "boo" there, too.
And shit. I had no idea some of those movies were even a twinkle in anyone's eye. Seems like you have a while to wait for some of them (hello, 2009).
Congrats on the weight loss!
At 12:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
grr....
anyway, i echo wife - i didn't even know some of those were in the works, though i suppose i shouldn't be surprised.
thought you'd appreciate this ;)
http://photos1.blogger.com/
blogger/994/593/1600/frieswith.jpg
Post a Comment
<< Home