I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hmmm... maybe I should alter my challenge to be: the "BEST" that meets my criteria. While I can appreciate wife's enthusiasm.... I was underwhelmed by the results. While technically the directory IS on the web, I liken it to searching the yellow pages. The yahoo search that turns up my homepage is interesting, but since it is all links, you're still left with nothing interesting - how would you know that its the same Ben? When you searched me in google- you saw a bunch of wrestling pages, right? How do you know that those aren't me??? Searching Blogger.com.... that feels like cheating to me.... you could also search facebook for me in the same way.... (p.s. - me reminding you of that completely eliminates using facebook to find the bio page that I link to, though if you can find it another way... be my guest)... the issue with those is that you have prior knowledge that I am a member to those sites, and you're simply trying to reverse engineer a way to find me. I might have to split the prize up - wife has definitely met my criteria, though I was hoping you'd find my blog through a different search engine, or find another random bio somewhere, or other information about me, or find some page that I didn't realize existed. But my hopes weren't part of the deal.

I do however have edit power over my posts.... so maybe I'll have to edit the criteria or wording on the reward while no one is looking. :) I'm still quite interested in seeing what Sasha can come up with in between scheduling boob-jobs, and I'd like to leave some reward incase she or someone else finds something that totally surprises me... so maybe a split of the prize is a possibility... or maybe I should fork over another $1.98 in case someone does something super great :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    Hmm, this is harder than I thought it would be. How do you expect your stalkers to find you?!?

    Well, I don't think these will count, but I'll try anyways. I found them both searching Yahoo for "Your Name" Michigan.

    http://www.housing.umich.edu/services/mcn/wolvinfo.html

    http://www-personal.umich.edu/~kheskett/Rover_Ops_Files/Monthly%20Rover%20Reports/Monthly%20Report%208-30-04.doc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home