I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, March 20, 2006

How are your web search skills???!!!???


The challenge: Find a webpage with me on it online!

Here are the rules:
1) You must be able to give me instructions on how to find the page like you did so that I can verify it.
2) The page you are looking for must exist. None of these or these.
3) The following doesn't count: Anything from www.umgym.com like this, don't count. This 1 page doesn't count either, but anything else from that site or from the University, I will allow.
4) My name being listed on a committee or as a recipient of something doesn't count either (unless it comes with a bio or picture).

The reward for the first to meet the criteria: Free music downloads from the iTunes music store. Incentive enough? I mean, come on - I have a blog and use my real name, and I have a webpage with a bio on it. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? :) The first to post in the comments how they found anything wins. You have until my next real posting (maybe this coming sunday?).

5 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Let me try this again, as the link didn't work.

    http://directory.umich.edu/dirsvcs-bin/search?search_text=bhummel

    I have a feeling you'll tell me this doesn't count, but too bad. From the umich homepage, I searched the directory for your uniqname. Technically, it is a webpage, and it gives a heck of a lot of info about yourself.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Oooh! Oooh! One more! I typed "Ben" and "GymFantry" into Blogger.com's search engine, and I got your blog! Does that count?

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    I swear, this is the last one, then I'm going to bed. Yahoo.com search, your first and last names, and umich. Brings me to your umich homepage, the one with the work links. Mah Ha!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    Hah, hah! Guess my comment on googling yourself sparked a bit of a challenge:) Hmm, this will give me something to do at work tomorrow...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home