I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Whats on my mind?

How do I decide what to do with my life? I've never been a great analyst, and thats the problem I'm having right now. I'm trying to figure out which aspects of my current job I enjoy, and which I do not. From there, I need to perform more analysis of my current skill set, interests, etc...... basically trying to figure out what it is I want to do, or which direction I should go in. My long list for my near future includes: Go back to school: Medical, B-school, Grad School for Communications; Training: (Like Specs Howard) for general TV jobs; Job change: marketing; video production assistant (only interested in making commercials, instructional videos, or working with athletics (something like highlight reels or running production of live events), or maybe doing something like working in an Apple Store as a "Creative" - teaching people and helping people with Final Cut Pro and other Pro Apps. Or should I just start my own freelance video company....... lots of different ideas floating around. A lot of unsure thoughts. And now I'm tired of talking about it.

I hope everyone had an awesome Valentines day. Let me tell you though - rose petals will stain your bedsheets. They should be for brief decoration only. Please remove quickly and DO NOT leave on the bed if you decide to climb in. (Shout Action Gel helps to remove the purple color, but leaves an oily looking stain after the first wash.) Happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Sunshine said…

    in Dr. Sunshine's crystal ball, she sees that ben will be able to chart his course with both wild abandon and steadiness for the future. don't analyze too much - that takes the fun out of living :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home