Ben Drops the Ball
D'oh!
I'd like to apologize to all my friends. Last year I was on top of things. I had a list of people that got gifts, a list of people that go cards, and I actually MAILED the cards so they would get to people on time.
This year..... I wrote down on my to-do list "write and mail Christmas cards". And every night after working on that gymnastics program, I would look at the to-do list and say "I've got to do that tomorrow." So guess who never got around to mailing those cards?!?! This guy. So to all my friends- I apologize. But I do hope you all had a very merry christmas.
Shall we talk a bit about the loot? Good. So, I bought Jessica a necklace from Tiffany & Co. Its a silver heart with 10 silver chains on each side, and a clasp in the back. I also got her a bunch of other, smaller things so she'd have things to open- since she was at my place for Christmas. Jessica got me a KitchenAid Artisan mixer, and a really sharp pink tie. My parents got me a mighty mouse (Apple's newest mouse for the Mac), a stand and pedal for my keyboard, some cash, and a cool 50mm Macro lens for my camera. My sister got me "Rise of Nations"- a strategy game for the computer. Jessica now hates my sister. ;)
In other news, I'm working today/tomorrow to try and make up a little for the lack of work this week.... but I'm starting to feel sick (both my mom and sister were just finished with their colds), so I might not work tomorrow.
And thats about it for now. There are other things I could share, but I'm trying to get SOME work done here in the office.
D'oh!
I'd like to apologize to all my friends. Last year I was on top of things. I had a list of people that got gifts, a list of people that go cards, and I actually MAILED the cards so they would get to people on time.
This year..... I wrote down on my to-do list "write and mail Christmas cards". And every night after working on that gymnastics program, I would look at the to-do list and say "I've got to do that tomorrow." So guess who never got around to mailing those cards?!?! This guy. So to all my friends- I apologize. But I do hope you all had a very merry christmas.
Shall we talk a bit about the loot? Good. So, I bought Jessica a necklace from Tiffany & Co. Its a silver heart with 10 silver chains on each side, and a clasp in the back. I also got her a bunch of other, smaller things so she'd have things to open- since she was at my place for Christmas. Jessica got me a KitchenAid Artisan mixer, and a really sharp pink tie. My parents got me a mighty mouse (Apple's newest mouse for the Mac), a stand and pedal for my keyboard, some cash, and a cool 50mm Macro lens for my camera. My sister got me "Rise of Nations"- a strategy game for the computer. Jessica now hates my sister. ;)
In other news, I'm working today/tomorrow to try and make up a little for the lack of work this week.... but I'm starting to feel sick (both my mom and sister were just finished with their colds), so I might not work tomorrow.
And thats about it for now. There are other things I could share, but I'm trying to get SOME work done here in the office.

1 Comments:
At 3:11 PM,
Kathleen said…
Ooooh. You'll love the mixer. Seriously, I don't know how I baked without ours before now. Glad you had a nice holiday!
Post a Comment
<< Home