Ha! So, I got $135 worth of bike repairs for free! Not only did I get a new crank, but also a new deraileur and chain! I don't know why I'm so happy about it, but I am! The MRF already paid for it and everything- she had the bike place call her first so she could go pay for it. (I called her after I brought the bike into the shop, and told her where I took it and what they said). How about that for awesome- I don't even have to call her and wait for her crazy driving ass to pay for my sh**!!
So, yeah. I'm gonna be pimping on my new tranny. Err.... transmission.... err, how about we just say I'll be enjoying a much smoother ride. Now if I could figure out a way to have the same thing happen to my car..... is it possible to get into an accident and only have my nasty upholstery get ruined??? I'll work on that one. Have a good weekend everybody!
So, yeah. I'm gonna be pimping on my new tranny. Err.... transmission.... err, how about we just say I'll be enjoying a much smoother ride. Now if I could figure out a way to have the same thing happen to my car..... is it possible to get into an accident and only have my nasty upholstery get ruined??? I'll work on that one. Have a good weekend everybody!

2 Comments:
At 5:29 PM,
Kathleen said…
Good! I was worried the lady would ignore your phone calls. I'm glad you're OK, and that everything's fixed! Now, no more of this hurting yourself nonsense!
At 7:13 PM,
Husband said…
Better be careful... you are starting to sound like a cyclist, tranny is the proper term. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home