Hey kids. Whats new? I've been working this week. A lot. I may start pulling overtime before Thursday is over. Yeah. A lot. But, I do have news from the homefront - I had a great time at a halloween party! At least, I think I did.... I had a little too much to drink. :)
Jessica and I went as a couple that was "caught in the act"..... lipstick kisses all over my face and collar, a condom wrapper in my shirt, our hair messed up, our shirts buttoned up wrong, her pantyhose ripped... it was fun. And we got a chance to get together with a teriffic group of friends (always fun hanging out with them!!!)
What else is going on in my life?? Not much - just a lot of work, some hanging out with Jessica, and a bit of gymnastics work- the tv show and some other stuff. Life is pretty darn good. ;) I like it that way.
Jessica and I went as a couple that was "caught in the act"..... lipstick kisses all over my face and collar, a condom wrapper in my shirt, our hair messed up, our shirts buttoned up wrong, her pantyhose ripped... it was fun. And we got a chance to get together with a teriffic group of friends (always fun hanging out with them!!!)
What else is going on in my life?? Not much - just a lot of work, some hanging out with Jessica, and a bit of gymnastics work- the tv show and some other stuff. Life is pretty darn good. ;) I like it that way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home