I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

This past week was a bit of a blur for me. I worked. A lot. On tuesday, I left emotionally drained - a project that I had been working on all summer came to fruition. ResCompTV (me and Shaun) produced a live event (although much of it was taped) which was seen by about 400 Housing staff members. Everyone loved it. People loved it so much that many people wanted to buy a copy. It was crazy! Anyways- the stress of putting it on left me exhausted, and so much of this week was me being very tired. But, I worked through it, and had a couple of good workouts, Jessica and I cooked some delicious meals- all of them new to our cooking repotoire. Yesterday we had a lot of fun at Kathleen's house- a bbq, and we prepared a chocolate cheesecake as a dessert. We were there until almost 1am playing cards, laughing, chatting, etc. Good time.

On the agenda this week: work. Lots of it.

Also, I met with the sports marketing director for the University, and I am going to be producing 2 TV shows this year - both for women's gymnastics. The first is the actual gymnastics event- I'll probably wind up doing commentary for it. The second show is a highlights show, and it will end up having some personal touches to it- interviews with the girls, the coaches, me as the host. Yeah. This could be huge. I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off- but I'm going to give it my best shot. :)

Anyways, I need to do some cleaning- but that's whats going on this week in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home