Hello my friends! Let me see what I have to share today. A brief post, I think.
I got a new cell phone! :)
-Because mine broke. :(
I have the same phone number! :)
-That I can hardly remember when asked for it. :(
I have a camera on my phone! :)
That costs $.25 to send to anyone. :(
But I have a camera on my phone! :)
-And the picture quality is as if I'm taking a picture through plastic wrap drenched in olive oil. :(
I'm getting so much done at work! :)
-And I'm not paid nearly enough for the amount that I do. Benefits? Anyone? Anyone? :(
Jessica and I went to Cedar Point! :)
-And after the 1st coaster, her motion sickness kicked in and she felt miserable the whole day. :(
-So I only went on the one coaster and we spent only 3 more hours at Cedar Point- mostly sitting down. :(
I'm riding my bike to work every day! :)
-And by the time I get home, I'm so hot and sweaty that I don't want to work out. :(
Jessica and I keep baking awesome food! :)
-Actually, there's no down side to that. Its yummy!
So, not much else happening this week. All activities have been on pause for the most part. Just a lot of relaxing after work. Although I did pick up a 2nd job - mowing Rodger's lawn each week. He hates doing it, and I don't mind at all, so I'll take his $20 for 1 hour of work. Works for me! Also, I don't remember if I posted this, but I have enough money for my camera lens. I'm stoked! Now if only I could find a place that has it in stock.... its backordered everywhere.
I think the next thing I'm going to save up for is.... an IRA. If I can put in $40 each week, then I'll be saving $2000 a year, which is an ok start. I need to save more, but this is better than nothing.
So, thats about it! Have a good one!
I got a new cell phone! :)
-Because mine broke. :(
I have the same phone number! :)
-That I can hardly remember when asked for it. :(
I have a camera on my phone! :)
That costs $.25 to send to anyone. :(
But I have a camera on my phone! :)
-And the picture quality is as if I'm taking a picture through plastic wrap drenched in olive oil. :(
I'm getting so much done at work! :)
-And I'm not paid nearly enough for the amount that I do. Benefits? Anyone? Anyone? :(
Jessica and I went to Cedar Point! :)
-And after the 1st coaster, her motion sickness kicked in and she felt miserable the whole day. :(
-So I only went on the one coaster and we spent only 3 more hours at Cedar Point- mostly sitting down. :(
I'm riding my bike to work every day! :)
-And by the time I get home, I'm so hot and sweaty that I don't want to work out. :(
Jessica and I keep baking awesome food! :)
-Actually, there's no down side to that. Its yummy!
So, not much else happening this week. All activities have been on pause for the most part. Just a lot of relaxing after work. Although I did pick up a 2nd job - mowing Rodger's lawn each week. He hates doing it, and I don't mind at all, so I'll take his $20 for 1 hour of work. Works for me! Also, I don't remember if I posted this, but I have enough money for my camera lens. I'm stoked! Now if only I could find a place that has it in stock.... its backordered everywhere.
I think the next thing I'm going to save up for is.... an IRA. If I can put in $40 each week, then I'll be saving $2000 a year, which is an ok start. I need to save more, but this is better than nothing.
So, thats about it! Have a good one!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home