Yes - I am alive!
I've been keeping busy, as always. I had some Final Cut Pro training last week, which was super awesome! I feel like my video editing/creation skills were improved 10 fold. Super. I'm excited to start some video projects again.
I finished the Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy (and 4 other stories by Douglas Adams). I found the Guide to be awesome, and then each subsuquent story to be less and less interesting. I remain filled with anticipation for the movie this summer.
News on the job front: ITCS will be axing all new requests for funding this year. What does that mean for me? It means no Permanent SitesTV job. I'll probably either work for ResCompTV (at least part time), and maybe stay with Sites.... and maybe fall into a perm position in the fall. We'll see.
Busy at work, busy with Jessica.... busy busy busy.
I'm thinking about grabbing a 2nd Job again. Bartending. I started studying up last night. I figure, if I could make an extra 500-$1000 per month, I'll be in pretty good shape to buy some toys or a house. Or both.
Thats all for now.
I've been keeping busy, as always. I had some Final Cut Pro training last week, which was super awesome! I feel like my video editing/creation skills were improved 10 fold. Super. I'm excited to start some video projects again.
I finished the Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy (and 4 other stories by Douglas Adams). I found the Guide to be awesome, and then each subsuquent story to be less and less interesting. I remain filled with anticipation for the movie this summer.
News on the job front: ITCS will be axing all new requests for funding this year. What does that mean for me? It means no Permanent SitesTV job. I'll probably either work for ResCompTV (at least part time), and maybe stay with Sites.... and maybe fall into a perm position in the fall. We'll see.
Busy at work, busy with Jessica.... busy busy busy.
I'm thinking about grabbing a 2nd Job again. Bartending. I started studying up last night. I figure, if I could make an extra 500-$1000 per month, I'll be in pretty good shape to buy some toys or a house. Or both.
Thats all for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home