Goalwise, this was the best week I've had in a long time. Remember those 16 goals (3 sessions of guitar, 3 of memory book, 3 of japanese, 4 of Unix/OS X, 3 of working out)?? My previous best up until this week had been 9/16. Barely half. And I'd been trying for like 2 months. Well - this week I finally did it! I completed all 16 of my goals. Hooray! Next week, I'd like to do the same. I've shown myself I can do it. I even had all day today to keep working toward them... so really, I finished a day early!
What changed for me this week? 1 thing: I tried harder. I actually made it a goal that I wanted to attain. I came home from work and tried to do 1 or 2 things right away - as soon as I walked in the door. Then, when I knew I needed to work on them, I put off doing other things that I wanted to do- like hanging out with Jessica, or taking a nap. I made the goals a priority in my life. I challanged myself not to take the easy road, and to sit down and do it.
Now I feel awesome. I did it. I'm going to keep doing it.
Also coming up for me - I may be flying down to Florida to visit my grandparents in Feb. My grandfather has kidnet cancer, and pending his operation date, I'll either visit before his operation (9th-13th), or after his hopeful recovery (March sometime). We'll see what happens.
Jessica and I are doing well. I need to plan out Valentine's day. I've never done anything special for valentine's day, and I'm not sure what I should do.
Everybody hang in there!
-B to the izzle
What changed for me this week? 1 thing: I tried harder. I actually made it a goal that I wanted to attain. I came home from work and tried to do 1 or 2 things right away - as soon as I walked in the door. Then, when I knew I needed to work on them, I put off doing other things that I wanted to do- like hanging out with Jessica, or taking a nap. I made the goals a priority in my life. I challanged myself not to take the easy road, and to sit down and do it.
Now I feel awesome. I did it. I'm going to keep doing it.
Also coming up for me - I may be flying down to Florida to visit my grandparents in Feb. My grandfather has kidnet cancer, and pending his operation date, I'll either visit before his operation (9th-13th), or after his hopeful recovery (March sometime). We'll see what happens.
Jessica and I are doing well. I need to plan out Valentine's day. I've never done anything special for valentine's day, and I'm not sure what I should do.
Everybody hang in there!
-B to the izzle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home