An update from the field....
Last week was one of my best for the goals I've been working at. I made it 50% - accomplishing 8 of my 16 goals. (3 sessions of guitar, working out, learning japanese, reading a book on memory, and 4 sessions of learning UNIX/OSX).
This week is starting well, as I have 3 tallies already. This week I'll be working a little extra, as Friday Jessica and I are going to the auto show. That should be awesome.
What else.... not much else is going on! Jessica and I are hanging out, everything is going well... we did have a talk on Friday. I want her to be more open with me. I want her to be less shy. I'm hoping that she'll be able to - as I don't know if we'll be able to progress as a couple if she can't open up to me a bit more. She says she'll work on it, and she has already. I know its tough, because I was like her once. We'll see how it goes. I like this girl a lot.
Allright. Thats it. Sorry this is so short. I'm not doing any serious "life thinking" right now. ;)
-Ben
Last week was one of my best for the goals I've been working at. I made it 50% - accomplishing 8 of my 16 goals. (3 sessions of guitar, working out, learning japanese, reading a book on memory, and 4 sessions of learning UNIX/OSX).
This week is starting well, as I have 3 tallies already. This week I'll be working a little extra, as Friday Jessica and I are going to the auto show. That should be awesome.
What else.... not much else is going on! Jessica and I are hanging out, everything is going well... we did have a talk on Friday. I want her to be more open with me. I want her to be less shy. I'm hoping that she'll be able to - as I don't know if we'll be able to progress as a couple if she can't open up to me a bit more. She says she'll work on it, and she has already. I know its tough, because I was like her once. We'll see how it goes. I like this girl a lot.
Allright. Thats it. Sorry this is so short. I'm not doing any serious "life thinking" right now. ;)
-Ben

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home