Alright. Whats been new with me? Too much. I haven't heard back about that job yet, but I did email the guy I know to see if he has heard anything about it. I remain unconcerned. If it happens, it happens. Jessica and I have been seeing each other, and I really like her. I smile when I hear her voice, I get excited when I see her.... she makes me happy. I have to give myself a lot of credit - I sure do know how to pick em! ;)
Here is a rundown of my goals and where I am with them:
Guitar: Spending more time trying to learn theory, also trying to learn a new song
Japanese: Not much here. I'm a little disappointed.
Starting own business: Nothing recently.
Tony Robbins tapes: Nothing recently.
Tony Robbins books: I am about 5 chapters into the book.
Talking to sister more often: Excellent - we talk almost once a week, and email
Working out: About 3x per week.
Eating right: All da time. Halloween candy eaten so far: I've had maybe 6 mini candy bars.
Buying a house: Not looking right now, but still interested.
Improving my memory (using a memory book): made it through 3 chapters so far.
The big news with me lately: my car was in the shop all week. A washer on the 1st gear synchronizer broke, and as a result, I couldn't shift into 1st, and couldn't shift out of 2nd at times. What a mess. They replaced 1st gear and a couple other transmission parts, all for free. (Thank you warranty). Friday Jessica and I are going out to a comedy club. It should be fun. I've never been. :) Aight. That's my update. I'm not going to mention the stupid country we live in, (STUPID IGNORANT VOTERS!!!), but I can tell you that if Bush turns around and starts a draft, I'll be doing everything in my power to stop it. And if I'm drafted, I've got 2 options: Canada, or homosexuality. So lets hope Bush keeps his word about no draft.
Here is a rundown of my goals and where I am with them:
Guitar: Spending more time trying to learn theory, also trying to learn a new song
Japanese: Not much here. I'm a little disappointed.
Starting own business: Nothing recently.
Tony Robbins tapes: Nothing recently.
Tony Robbins books: I am about 5 chapters into the book.
Talking to sister more often: Excellent - we talk almost once a week, and email
Working out: About 3x per week.
Eating right: All da time. Halloween candy eaten so far: I've had maybe 6 mini candy bars.
Buying a house: Not looking right now, but still interested.
Improving my memory (using a memory book): made it through 3 chapters so far.
The big news with me lately: my car was in the shop all week. A washer on the 1st gear synchronizer broke, and as a result, I couldn't shift into 1st, and couldn't shift out of 2nd at times. What a mess. They replaced 1st gear and a couple other transmission parts, all for free. (Thank you warranty). Friday Jessica and I are going out to a comedy club. It should be fun. I've never been. :) Aight. That's my update. I'm not going to mention the stupid country we live in, (STUPID IGNORANT VOTERS!!!), but I can tell you that if Bush turns around and starts a draft, I'll be doing everything in my power to stop it. And if I'm drafted, I've got 2 options: Canada, or homosexuality. So lets hope Bush keeps his word about no draft.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home