Its been a while, I know- but I think I will start posting more often after August 20th. Why? You ask? Well - because thats when I move out of my current address and into Kevin and Liz's place. And they have internet. Yay!
Sadly, I don't have much to report. I haven't been working on self improvement, I had a hard time sticking to my diet last week (I had nachos for dinner 4 nights in a row!), and I have only worked out 2 or 3 times in the last week. I'm slacking, thats for sure. And its all related - not eating right means I have less energy, which means I take a nap instead of working out, which means that I have less time for improvement. I guess i need to change it up and be more strict with food.
I listened to some Tony Robbins the other day - it was a good start to my day - I want to find time to do that more often - maybe start with 15-30 minutes of that daily. We'll see.
Sadly, I don't have much to report. I haven't been working on self improvement, I had a hard time sticking to my diet last week (I had nachos for dinner 4 nights in a row!), and I have only worked out 2 or 3 times in the last week. I'm slacking, thats for sure. And its all related - not eating right means I have less energy, which means I take a nap instead of working out, which means that I have less time for improvement. I guess i need to change it up and be more strict with food.
I listened to some Tony Robbins the other day - it was a good start to my day - I want to find time to do that more often - maybe start with 15-30 minutes of that daily. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home