Wazzzzz up!!!!!?????
So, I had a great weekend. I spent Friday night playing Diablo until 4am with Kevin and Liz. I like hanging out with them. They offered for me to rent out their basement after my lease expires, and I'm seriously considering it. I think they mentioned $350 a month. My biggest concern is that I don't want to intrude or be a bother. I know that they wouldn't have offered otherwise, but I just get very self-concious of stuff like that - I don't want to be a burden to anyone - and I don't want to get in the way. At the same time, I think it would be a lot of fun, and I think that I would be able to save some serious cash. - probably in the neighborhood of $300 - 400 / month.... so if I did that for even 6 months, its almost an extra $2500.
I'd like to talk to them a little more about it, and I want to search for other places to see what I can find.
Saturday I played more Diablo with Kevin and Liz, and then in the evening, hung out with Amy. I really, really enjoy her company. A lot. I wish she wasn't going to move back to Montana in a couple months. Sunday - more hanging out with Amy, then hanging out with my friend Jenni, then Amy again. It was a good weekend - very positive. I felt fantastic! The only downside: I didn't workout at all. I need to keep working out hard if I want this sixpack to happen.
This week I am looking for another stunning week at work, and maybe some basketball or golf with Amy if the weather picks up. And of course, more Diablo. And.... more Diablo. And.... more Diablo. :)
I need to do a little more guitar playing too... but I have moved that back in my priority list a little. I have spent more time reading - I finished Ender's Shadow - a parallel novel to Ender's Game, which I finished about a month ago. Now I am reading Skunk Works - a book about the stealth program.
Keep on trucking!
So, I had a great weekend. I spent Friday night playing Diablo until 4am with Kevin and Liz. I like hanging out with them. They offered for me to rent out their basement after my lease expires, and I'm seriously considering it. I think they mentioned $350 a month. My biggest concern is that I don't want to intrude or be a bother. I know that they wouldn't have offered otherwise, but I just get very self-concious of stuff like that - I don't want to be a burden to anyone - and I don't want to get in the way. At the same time, I think it would be a lot of fun, and I think that I would be able to save some serious cash. - probably in the neighborhood of $300 - 400 / month.... so if I did that for even 6 months, its almost an extra $2500.
I'd like to talk to them a little more about it, and I want to search for other places to see what I can find.
Saturday I played more Diablo with Kevin and Liz, and then in the evening, hung out with Amy. I really, really enjoy her company. A lot. I wish she wasn't going to move back to Montana in a couple months. Sunday - more hanging out with Amy, then hanging out with my friend Jenni, then Amy again. It was a good weekend - very positive. I felt fantastic! The only downside: I didn't workout at all. I need to keep working out hard if I want this sixpack to happen.
This week I am looking for another stunning week at work, and maybe some basketball or golf with Amy if the weather picks up. And of course, more Diablo. And.... more Diablo. And.... more Diablo. :)
I need to do a little more guitar playing too... but I have moved that back in my priority list a little. I have spent more time reading - I finished Ender's Shadow - a parallel novel to Ender's Game, which I finished about a month ago. Now I am reading Skunk Works - a book about the stealth program.
Keep on trucking!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home