Well, what can I say? Where to begin. I haven't been posting lately because I have been hanging out with friends. Kevin and Liz mostly, although this weekend I spent a lot of time with my new housemate, Amy. More on that later.
So, I have stopped my jobsearch dead in its tracks. Instead, I have decided to enroll in a class at Washtenaw Community College. Doing this will bring me "student" status at UofM, and thus, I will not have to leave my job in September. I will begin by taking a class on Computer Security, and will probably take more classes following. This will give me more of a chance to get in here at the University as a full time permanent employee.... which would be good. I like what I am doing now. Why change that? For more money? Screw that. I'm happy here. Now its time to figure out where I can live in the fall.
So I'm going to try and stay here, and I think that I should start doing more things.... like joining clubs, or meeting girls.... or something.
To kick off my new idea - I dyed my hair blond. And I put back in my earring. I'm happy. I feel more like the exciting guy that I used to be. The guy I want to be.
As I said - I spent a good portion of the weekend with Amy - she is such an awesome girl. She is from Montana - is native american, and loves to dance. I hope to learn a lot from Amy - I hope to have fun with her. Saturday we stayed up until 5am talking. (This after going to a german festival, and then drinking, and then going to s'keepers until 1am).
I know you're thinking about it Josh - so I'll say it: yes - she is very attractive - and yes, I am attracted to her. I'm not saying anything else about that issue right now. I'm concerned because she is my housemate - and if you screw up being friends because of a relationship, then you end up with a dicey living situation. Plus- who's to say she's even attracted to me? I mean - maybe the blond hair is a turn off. Who knows. Bottom line - I've got a cool housemate that I enjoy spending time with.
K. Thats about it for now. I'm supposed to be working- but since I have no internet connection at home anymore, I've got to post from here. I hope you are doing well, Josh!
So, I have stopped my jobsearch dead in its tracks. Instead, I have decided to enroll in a class at Washtenaw Community College. Doing this will bring me "student" status at UofM, and thus, I will not have to leave my job in September. I will begin by taking a class on Computer Security, and will probably take more classes following. This will give me more of a chance to get in here at the University as a full time permanent employee.... which would be good. I like what I am doing now. Why change that? For more money? Screw that. I'm happy here. Now its time to figure out where I can live in the fall.
So I'm going to try and stay here, and I think that I should start doing more things.... like joining clubs, or meeting girls.... or something.
To kick off my new idea - I dyed my hair blond. And I put back in my earring. I'm happy. I feel more like the exciting guy that I used to be. The guy I want to be.
As I said - I spent a good portion of the weekend with Amy - she is such an awesome girl. She is from Montana - is native american, and loves to dance. I hope to learn a lot from Amy - I hope to have fun with her. Saturday we stayed up until 5am talking. (This after going to a german festival, and then drinking, and then going to s'keepers until 1am).
I know you're thinking about it Josh - so I'll say it: yes - she is very attractive - and yes, I am attracted to her. I'm not saying anything else about that issue right now. I'm concerned because she is my housemate - and if you screw up being friends because of a relationship, then you end up with a dicey living situation. Plus- who's to say she's even attracted to me? I mean - maybe the blond hair is a turn off. Who knows. Bottom line - I've got a cool housemate that I enjoy spending time with.
K. Thats about it for now. I'm supposed to be working- but since I have no internet connection at home anymore, I've got to post from here. I hope you are doing well, Josh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home