Bow-chicka-wa-wa.
Things are going well here. I'm enjoying my time with Amy, yesterday we went to Art Fair together. After, we went shopping at Meijers, and then came home and made Mexican food and watched CNN. I wish she didn't have to go back to Montana in September. :(
I'm all signed up to take a class at Washtenaw Community College on security for PCs. Perhaps the semester after I will start taking some server admin classes....
Still playing lots of Diablo - Kevin and I are finding TONS of items - we're having lots of fun with it.
I'm keeping up with the Tour De France a LOT - I'm really into it. I listen to it live at work, and watch a little of it at home on OLN.
Almost all self-improvement has gone to hell. I'm just having fun right now. I say almost because I'm still eating healthy and working out often. I'm concentrating mostly on getting a 6-pack right now. I can just start to see it. I still have a ways to go.
I've decided to live with Kevin and Liz for at least a few months. Perhaps if I get hired as permanent staff I'll be able to get an apartment on my own.... or maybe not. Who knows.
Soo.... thats pretty much it. Right now I'm pretty content. I'm having fun with Amy, or with Kevin and Liz. I suppose I should start working on improvement again..... but right now I'm pretty happy just to float on this way for a while - enjoy life.
Congrats on the car, Josh. I know I loved my car when I got it (still do love it). I'm sure you'll remain very happy with it.
Things are going well here. I'm enjoying my time with Amy, yesterday we went to Art Fair together. After, we went shopping at Meijers, and then came home and made Mexican food and watched CNN. I wish she didn't have to go back to Montana in September. :(
I'm all signed up to take a class at Washtenaw Community College on security for PCs. Perhaps the semester after I will start taking some server admin classes....
Still playing lots of Diablo - Kevin and I are finding TONS of items - we're having lots of fun with it.
I'm keeping up with the Tour De France a LOT - I'm really into it. I listen to it live at work, and watch a little of it at home on OLN.
Almost all self-improvement has gone to hell. I'm just having fun right now. I say almost because I'm still eating healthy and working out often. I'm concentrating mostly on getting a 6-pack right now. I can just start to see it. I still have a ways to go.
I've decided to live with Kevin and Liz for at least a few months. Perhaps if I get hired as permanent staff I'll be able to get an apartment on my own.... or maybe not. Who knows.
Soo.... thats pretty much it. Right now I'm pretty content. I'm having fun with Amy, or with Kevin and Liz. I suppose I should start working on improvement again..... but right now I'm pretty happy just to float on this way for a while - enjoy life.
Congrats on the car, Josh. I know I loved my car when I got it (still do love it). I'm sure you'll remain very happy with it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home