I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hello! Its been a while, I know. I have pretty busy - this past week I edited a highlight video for the Women's Gymnastics team here at the U. Well, more specifically it was for our club (which has yet to be named). Thursday was our executive meeting, and everyone loved the video. It was cool. A couple of the gymnasts were there too, and they said it was awesome. I agree. ;)

Improvement has been minimal lately. Its weird - I think a driving force in my life was improving myself so that I would have an easier time getting a girlfriend. Now I have one, and she likes me for who I am.... and I have sort of lost a lot of my motivation to be a better person. I'm just kind of .... satisfied ... and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but now I need something to start driving me again.

Oh, and I quit my classes at Washtenaw Community College. I was really bored with them and not learning much.

At work this week, I was made the sites project manager for the e-Vent - where we take an angell classroom full of Macs and put games on them and do the same at Markley and at a room on North campus. There's a lot of coordination to make that happen, and since I have been developing the loadsets, I was given a few extra responsibilities as well. So thats pretty cool. I'll be working extra hours this week to make up for lost hours over thanksgiving, and to also make sure that this project is done well.

And thats about it - I'm busy, but its mostly things that I'm interested in, or that I want to do - nothing super serious that I have to do (like school.)

My new goal: start achieving goals that I set for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home