I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

And we're off. I feel a short post coming on.

Last week was pretty busy for me:

Monday: Valentines day- pretty romantic, no details offered.
Tuesday: Exhausted. I came home from work and slept from 4pm-9pm, woke up, ate, and slept from midnight-6am.
Wednesday: Keane concert. They were awesome! Totally amazing concert.
Thursday: TV night. Survivor and Apprentice.
Friday: Gymnastics meet, pizza house with the crew afterwards.
Saturday: Michigan hockey game w/Jessica, Kathleen, Paul. Hung out until midnight.

This week: not nearly as busy. I've decided to put myself on a strict budget, so that I can try to put $200/month away in an IRA.

Things on the job-front are not looking terribly well. My boss has a feeling the proposal won't go through. If it doesn't, it means no permanent position is in sight for me, and I'll go a while longer without benefits. I should know something more by my birthday, march 12th. I have other plans cooking, so don't worry.

To-do list: put on hold the last week so I can read the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy (and 4 other stories by Douglas Adams). I'm reading about 80 pages/day, which is pretty good, considering the busy week and all.

Nothing else really new. Just plugging away. I may take a nap right now because I'm so tired.

And I will.

Take care all! Hang in there!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home