OK! Could this be a big update??? I'm not sure.
I've been a bit absent lately, this is true. My bad. I'm averaging maybe one per week. I wanted to post a little more often, but then it seems I haven't had time for anything I've wanted to do lately. What the hell???
So I'm a year older.... the big 24. Whoopee. I don't feel any older. I do feel a lot more tired.... I've been utterly tired lately. Its ridiculous. Last night Jessica and I were watching the lord of the rings (Thanks Anne!!!), and I kept falling asleep while watching, then waking up briefly, watching a bit, I'd recite a line in the movie, and then I'd fall back asleep. Jessica was cracking up- it was like "zzzzzzzz .... Gandolf, what's the elvish word for friend? Bel-lok. ..... zzzzzzzzz"
I had a good birthday this weekend. Jessica and I spent the day baking bread and cookies. Because I wanted to. I got some books and money from my parents, a book from my sister, some Best buy gift certificates and porn from Rodger/Lynne/Kevin/Liz.... and Jessica got me some socks (all of mine are holey), and tickets to see Jon Stewart in April!!! So Sunday, I took my best buy certificates, and money I had from my birthday and Christmas, and I bought myself a digital camera. A NICE one. This one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&skuId=5992848&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat44100050016&id=1061769822853
I love it! Its like a starter-professional camera. 6.3 megapixels, SLR.... beautiful. I'll start taking some pics and putting them up somewhere.
What else.... I've made almost no progress goal-wise in the last month. There's always been something thats gotten in the way - working a little later, too tired, seeing Jessica earlier in the evenings..... before you know it - poof. I've done nothing. No guitar, no japanese, no working out.... jeez.
Yesterday I had a lunch meeting with Jeff Wright. Its almost 100% likely that I'll be the ResCompTV manager by the spring term. And at a nice pay increase. He'll be hiring me back at almost twice what I left ResComp at 2 years ago. :)
If you haven't heard it yet - check out Jack Johnson's new CD. Its awesome. Jessica and I have tickets to his August show at Meadowbrook.
Short of that, not a ton happening. I'm just trying to do my thing.
I've been a bit absent lately, this is true. My bad. I'm averaging maybe one per week. I wanted to post a little more often, but then it seems I haven't had time for anything I've wanted to do lately. What the hell???
So I'm a year older.... the big 24. Whoopee. I don't feel any older. I do feel a lot more tired.... I've been utterly tired lately. Its ridiculous. Last night Jessica and I were watching the lord of the rings (Thanks Anne!!!), and I kept falling asleep while watching, then waking up briefly, watching a bit, I'd recite a line in the movie, and then I'd fall back asleep. Jessica was cracking up- it was like "zzzzzzzz .... Gandolf, what's the elvish word for friend? Bel-lok. ..... zzzzzzzzz"
I had a good birthday this weekend. Jessica and I spent the day baking bread and cookies. Because I wanted to. I got some books and money from my parents, a book from my sister, some Best buy gift certificates and porn from Rodger/Lynne/Kevin/Liz.... and Jessica got me some socks (all of mine are holey), and tickets to see Jon Stewart in April!!! So Sunday, I took my best buy certificates, and money I had from my birthday and Christmas, and I bought myself a digital camera. A NICE one. This one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&skuId=5992848&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat44100050016&id=1061769822853
I love it! Its like a starter-professional camera. 6.3 megapixels, SLR.... beautiful. I'll start taking some pics and putting them up somewhere.
What else.... I've made almost no progress goal-wise in the last month. There's always been something thats gotten in the way - working a little later, too tired, seeing Jessica earlier in the evenings..... before you know it - poof. I've done nothing. No guitar, no japanese, no working out.... jeez.
Yesterday I had a lunch meeting with Jeff Wright. Its almost 100% likely that I'll be the ResCompTV manager by the spring term. And at a nice pay increase. He'll be hiring me back at almost twice what I left ResComp at 2 years ago. :)
If you haven't heard it yet - check out Jack Johnson's new CD. Its awesome. Jessica and I have tickets to his August show at Meadowbrook.
Short of that, not a ton happening. I'm just trying to do my thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home