So, I just had one of the most awesome weekends!!! I went to Auburn, Alabama for the Womens' Gymnastics National Championships. It was amazing! I went with 3 other gymfantry members, and we totally rocked the house - I think CBS is showing it on May first. Anyways- it was a totally amazing experience. Lots of 'M love'.
A quick status of my life:
Gym stuff- I want to do more. I want to make next year's season the most awesome ever. I think I can make a big difference.
Guitar - I'm still playing, but not learning anything new. I need to work on learning for sure.
Working out - I haven't been doing actual workouts, but I do ride my bike pretty vigorously 2 days per week. I usually break a sweat because of it. I definitely need to do more- mostly abs and arms.
Home buying - I'm on the verge of getting pre-approved, but I really shouldn't be getting a loan for more than $125,000. (Thats according to the formula for debt ratio). I'm going to do some more looking at homes - maybe a few outside of Ann Arbor. I'm in no hurry, and my gut keeps flip-flopping about whether I should or shouldn't. Regardless, I think I should get a 2nd job to start saving more money.
Girlfriend - Jessica and I are still together and doing fine. No complaints at all. Hard to say much more about this relationship. I love her, she loves me - we work pretty well together. The only thing I want to see more of from her are her hobbies and interests. For instance - she has today and tomorrow off. What is she going to do with the time? One of the things I learned from my last relationship, is that each person needs to have their own lives - and I'd hate to see hers just be watching TV. I know she likes to rollerblade and knit.... but in the winter, she's left with just knitting. I want to see more. On the other hand- I know that I didn't develop my own hobbies and interests until after college. Its a little unfair to ask someone to know who they are while they are still trying to figure it out.
So thats that. :)
Oh, and as far as work goes - I'm kicking ass and taking names. ;) I'm running more than just ResCompTV- I'm a liason to WOLV-TV, and I oversee 3 infochannels, and I also run the RHA movie channel. First priority has been getting the RHA channel to run correctly. Done and done. Next up will be ResCompTV. I want to get that channel running again, and get our staff producing some content. Jeff and I have a meeting today to discuss upcoming projects.
So thats it, thats my life in a nutshell. Improvement has slowed a bit. I need to work on it a bit more - maybe see Jessica a little less, and let us both develop seperately.
-Seacrest out!
A quick status of my life:
Gym stuff- I want to do more. I want to make next year's season the most awesome ever. I think I can make a big difference.
Guitar - I'm still playing, but not learning anything new. I need to work on learning for sure.
Working out - I haven't been doing actual workouts, but I do ride my bike pretty vigorously 2 days per week. I usually break a sweat because of it. I definitely need to do more- mostly abs and arms.
Home buying - I'm on the verge of getting pre-approved, but I really shouldn't be getting a loan for more than $125,000. (Thats according to the formula for debt ratio). I'm going to do some more looking at homes - maybe a few outside of Ann Arbor. I'm in no hurry, and my gut keeps flip-flopping about whether I should or shouldn't. Regardless, I think I should get a 2nd job to start saving more money.
Girlfriend - Jessica and I are still together and doing fine. No complaints at all. Hard to say much more about this relationship. I love her, she loves me - we work pretty well together. The only thing I want to see more of from her are her hobbies and interests. For instance - she has today and tomorrow off. What is she going to do with the time? One of the things I learned from my last relationship, is that each person needs to have their own lives - and I'd hate to see hers just be watching TV. I know she likes to rollerblade and knit.... but in the winter, she's left with just knitting. I want to see more. On the other hand- I know that I didn't develop my own hobbies and interests until after college. Its a little unfair to ask someone to know who they are while they are still trying to figure it out.
So thats that. :)
Oh, and as far as work goes - I'm kicking ass and taking names. ;) I'm running more than just ResCompTV- I'm a liason to WOLV-TV, and I oversee 3 infochannels, and I also run the RHA movie channel. First priority has been getting the RHA channel to run correctly. Done and done. Next up will be ResCompTV. I want to get that channel running again, and get our staff producing some content. Jeff and I have a meeting today to discuss upcoming projects.
So thats it, thats my life in a nutshell. Improvement has slowed a bit. I need to work on it a bit more - maybe see Jessica a little less, and let us both develop seperately.
-Seacrest out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home