I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, August 01, 2005

I mean- come on!!! I thought we were doing better!!! I thought that the bad luck streak had ended!!! Shoot.
So, the auto-repair place called. They removed some of the back end of my car and they found more damage. The frame is bent. They don't think its repairable. They said I should be getting a call from State Farm in the next 24-48 hours, and that I can come pick my things up from the car anytime they are opened. Damn it! So, now its all about the blue book value of the car. We'll just wait to see what State Farm says. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home