What the hell color is my parachute?
I'd love to know. So far, I'm 7 chapters through the book, and I'm at least gaining some insight as to what I should be doing, and why I haven't had any luck with the job searches I've been on thus far. I say read the book- whether you are looking for a job or not. That being said, I'm still employed at ResComp, but I'm not a happy camper. I didn't get the Sites job that I was hoping for, and I'm less thrilled with some aspects of my work than usual. Anyways, I'm going to work a little longer, read a few books, and then start putting together my plan of attack. It will likely be a complete 180 turn from my life right now. (Or maybe it won't. Who the hell knows.)
Chin is up, but I'm tired, and would love to rest.
I'd love to know. So far, I'm 7 chapters through the book, and I'm at least gaining some insight as to what I should be doing, and why I haven't had any luck with the job searches I've been on thus far. I say read the book- whether you are looking for a job or not. That being said, I'm still employed at ResComp, but I'm not a happy camper. I didn't get the Sites job that I was hoping for, and I'm less thrilled with some aspects of my work than usual. Anyways, I'm going to work a little longer, read a few books, and then start putting together my plan of attack. It will likely be a complete 180 turn from my life right now. (Or maybe it won't. Who the hell knows.)
Chin is up, but I'm tired, and would love to rest.

2 Comments:
At 7:08 PM,
Kathleen said…
180, eh? What do you have in mind, particularly? Let us know, so that if we have any connections (however weak) we can alert you!
At 10:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
wherever your path takes you, it'll be an adventure, right? and that's the point :) indeed, chin up.
Post a Comment
<< Home