I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Friday, March 10, 2006

I wanna play!!!!

I'm playing the song game as seen on Sasha's and Husband/Wife's blogs...

Rules are that you have to pick one musician or band and answer the questions using only song titles.

My artist: ColdPlay.

1.) Are you a male or female? X&Y

2.) Describe yourself: Green Eyes

3.) How do you feel about yourself? Speed of Sound

4.) Describe where you currently live: Swallowed in the Sea

5.) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Amsterdam

6.) Your best friend is... A Rush of Blood to the Head

7.) Your favorite color is... Yellow

8.) You know... Spies

9.) What's the weather like? White Shadows

10.) If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Fix You

11.) What is life to you?Life is for Living

12.) What is the best advice you have to give? Don't Panic

13.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? The Scientist

14.) What's the worst situation you could be in? Trouble

15.) What's the best situation you could be in? God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

16.) What do you want most right now? Sparks

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    Hah Hah! That's a good one...Thanks for playing along:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home