Hack, Wheeze
I've had the crud. I've been sick with a sore throat, stuffy nose, sinus pressure, etc since Saturday. Yuck. I've taken a lot of naps, and can tell you one thing: those breath-rite strips with menthol kick ass. They work right away and gave me a really nice nights rest. But enough about the crud.
I have a feeling my car will be dead soon. First off, my serpentine belts are squealing again. I may just need to get them retensioned, but it cost me $200 to get them replaced 2 months ago, and I'm not sinking more $$$ into this car. Secondly, I have a feeling I may have some transmission problems coming my way - it is becoming increasingly difficult to get the car moving from a cold stopped position. It requires lots of gas. We'll see. I gotta say, I'm jealous of a certain someone that just got a new Suburu WRX. Thats a sweet ride. :)
Some random thoughts:
Jelly beans are expensive. I accidentilly spent $20 on them at Meijers this week. Oops! :)
My birthday is coming up! I'm going to be at the women's gymnastics meet on Sat the 11th, and I'll be busy editing my gymnastics show on my birthday (the 12th).... so I'm having my birthday dinner on the 10th. You're all invited.
You know what I find funny?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EUXnJraKM3k&search=microsoft%20packages%20the%20ipod
Short of that, I'm still trying to analyze myself and figure out what I want to do with my life. I'd like a new job. Do you know anyone in the TV business in Michigan? If so- let me know. My book says I should network. :)
And... thats it for now. I'll try for a really good post sometime soon.
I've had the crud. I've been sick with a sore throat, stuffy nose, sinus pressure, etc since Saturday. Yuck. I've taken a lot of naps, and can tell you one thing: those breath-rite strips with menthol kick ass. They work right away and gave me a really nice nights rest. But enough about the crud.
I have a feeling my car will be dead soon. First off, my serpentine belts are squealing again. I may just need to get them retensioned, but it cost me $200 to get them replaced 2 months ago, and I'm not sinking more $$$ into this car. Secondly, I have a feeling I may have some transmission problems coming my way - it is becoming increasingly difficult to get the car moving from a cold stopped position. It requires lots of gas. We'll see. I gotta say, I'm jealous of a certain someone that just got a new Suburu WRX. Thats a sweet ride. :)
Some random thoughts:
Jelly beans are expensive. I accidentilly spent $20 on them at Meijers this week. Oops! :)
My birthday is coming up! I'm going to be at the women's gymnastics meet on Sat the 11th, and I'll be busy editing my gymnastics show on my birthday (the 12th).... so I'm having my birthday dinner on the 10th. You're all invited.
You know what I find funny?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EUXnJraKM3k&search=microsoft%20packages%20the%20ipod
Short of that, I'm still trying to analyze myself and figure out what I want to do with my life. I'd like a new job. Do you know anyone in the TV business in Michigan? If so- let me know. My book says I should network. :)
And... thats it for now. I'll try for a really good post sometime soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home