Thats all I get???
Ok- so it was my 25th birthday on Sunday, and I was really hoping for a lot more.... than a measly $5/month drop in my car insurance. I mean seriously? Thats it? Granted, I was already paying a ridiculously low amount ($300 every 6 months), but come on!!! I was hoping to see that number slashed! Grrrrrr. Whatever.
Hey- you know what? I saw a Segway this morning! Yeah- some fool was actually riding around on one. I laughed to myself, mostly because he looked out of place and a bit silly.
Oh- so Jessica got me guitar lessons for me birthday! A lot of them. Which begs the question: is my playing that bad that she is dying for me to take lessons??? ;)
Gymnastics, gymnastics, gymnastics. I'm finally done producing the gymnastics shows. Whew! What a trip. If you feel like downloading a 150MB file, check out http://www.umgym.com/multimedia/video.html - I'm responsible for all the clips on this page, and the TV shows are near the bottom of the page. (Most vault clips are around 1MB, bars around 2-3, Floor and beam are about 5-9MB) And for a hoot, check out http://www.umich.edu/~umgym/webclips/misc/PracticeFun.mov Thats my favorite!
Now its time to travel! Big Tens in E Lansing on the 25th, and Nationals in Oregon April 20-22. Sunshine! You going to be around those days? Feel like making a trip up to Corvalis for dinner? We'll chat more.
You know what I should do - use my camera more. I was playing volleyball the other night (I'm on an IM team with the GymFantry), and I dove for a ball. Now, I wear thin kneepads, but there is no protection from floorburn on my calves. Anyways- I dove for this ball, and all anyone heard was a squeeking noise - it sounded like wet shoes on a wood floor.... except it was the side of my calf. And now I'm out about 3-5 layers of skin. I should take a picture and post it. Thats something I definitely don't do enough of - take pictures of random things around the house- especially me. I take lots of pictures of everyone else.... I think people are scared to use my camera. Or maybe I'm scared to let them use it. Either way - I'm going to make an effort to post more pictures from now on. Well, maybe from my next post on. I'm at work right now and without my camera. Here's a shout out to Sasha who is probably just as bored at work as I am! Oooh- and could you get me in for some Collogen injections?? ;)
Ok- so it was my 25th birthday on Sunday, and I was really hoping for a lot more.... than a measly $5/month drop in my car insurance. I mean seriously? Thats it? Granted, I was already paying a ridiculously low amount ($300 every 6 months), but come on!!! I was hoping to see that number slashed! Grrrrrr. Whatever.
Hey- you know what? I saw a Segway this morning! Yeah- some fool was actually riding around on one. I laughed to myself, mostly because he looked out of place and a bit silly.
Oh- so Jessica got me guitar lessons for me birthday! A lot of them. Which begs the question: is my playing that bad that she is dying for me to take lessons??? ;)
Gymnastics, gymnastics, gymnastics. I'm finally done producing the gymnastics shows. Whew! What a trip. If you feel like downloading a 150MB file, check out http://www.umgym.com/multimedia/video.html - I'm responsible for all the clips on this page, and the TV shows are near the bottom of the page. (Most vault clips are around 1MB, bars around 2-3, Floor and beam are about 5-9MB) And for a hoot, check out http://www.umich.edu/~umgym/webclips/misc/PracticeFun.mov Thats my favorite!
Now its time to travel! Big Tens in E Lansing on the 25th, and Nationals in Oregon April 20-22. Sunshine! You going to be around those days? Feel like making a trip up to Corvalis for dinner? We'll chat more.
You know what I should do - use my camera more. I was playing volleyball the other night (I'm on an IM team with the GymFantry), and I dove for a ball. Now, I wear thin kneepads, but there is no protection from floorburn on my calves. Anyways- I dove for this ball, and all anyone heard was a squeeking noise - it sounded like wet shoes on a wood floor.... except it was the side of my calf. And now I'm out about 3-5 layers of skin. I should take a picture and post it. Thats something I definitely don't do enough of - take pictures of random things around the house- especially me. I take lots of pictures of everyone else.... I think people are scared to use my camera. Or maybe I'm scared to let them use it. Either way - I'm going to make an effort to post more pictures from now on. Well, maybe from my next post on. I'm at work right now and without my camera. Here's a shout out to Sasha who is probably just as bored at work as I am! Oooh- and could you get me in for some Collogen injections?? ;)

3 Comments:
At 4:32 PM,
Eva Fury said…
Actually, we don't do collagen, but I could set you up with some botox if you want ;)
At 5:08 PM,
Kathleen said…
3-5 layers of skin, eh? Sounds like something Husband would enjoy seeing (blech!). Happy St. Patrick's day!
At 4:13 PM,
Sunshine said…
Dr. Sunshine will be seing patients (ie, BenLo) the weekend of the 20th while he's in Oregon. You're lucky its not the next weekend, because then I'd be in MI for my sister's college graduation ;) maybe we'll just have to have dinner then too.
Post a Comment
<< Home