Getting better?
So... my left eye is still causing me some trouble, but it seems to be getting a little better. I have a better explaination of how it looks - close your right eye. Now using your left eye, look for a lightbulb about 6 feet away. Stare at it (the bright part) for about 20 seconds. Now try reading something using both eyes. That is pretty much what I see. Anyways, when I blink quickly and am looking at a bright white surface, like a piece of paper, I can see the pattern. Today's pattern looks much different from the original pattern that I was seeing. The center is much smaller.... so thats fun.
What else is new, you ask? Well- I think I have narrowed my B-school choices down to a top 10. They are (in alphabetical order by state):
1) University of Arizona
2) University of Colorado @ Boulder
3) University of Illinois @ Champaigne
4) Purdue University
5) MSU
6) UM (Ann Arbor)
7) University of North Carolina
8) Ohio State University
9) Penn State University
10) University of Washington
11) University of Wisconsin @ Madison
There are 11, you say? Well I didn't say I was going for a masters in math. ;)
So now I need to request information packets, and start comparing them more closely.
What else is going on, you ask? Well.... Tomorrow, Jessica and I are taking a bread making class from Zingerman's. Tuesday, I am attending the Ann Arbor Camera Club meeting (who knows- it could be interesting!).... this week I want to go to Herb David Guitar Studio to sign up for some lessons... I have a gift certificate that I'd like to use. Busy busy busy!!! :) Plus, studying for the GMAT and learning different investment strategies (as usual).
So thats about it. Busy busy busy! :)
So... my left eye is still causing me some trouble, but it seems to be getting a little better. I have a better explaination of how it looks - close your right eye. Now using your left eye, look for a lightbulb about 6 feet away. Stare at it (the bright part) for about 20 seconds. Now try reading something using both eyes. That is pretty much what I see. Anyways, when I blink quickly and am looking at a bright white surface, like a piece of paper, I can see the pattern. Today's pattern looks much different from the original pattern that I was seeing. The center is much smaller.... so thats fun.
What else is new, you ask? Well- I think I have narrowed my B-school choices down to a top 10. They are (in alphabetical order by state):
1) University of Arizona
2) University of Colorado @ Boulder
3) University of Illinois @ Champaigne
4) Purdue University
5) MSU
6) UM (Ann Arbor)
7) University of North Carolina
8) Ohio State University
9) Penn State University
10) University of Washington
11) University of Wisconsin @ Madison
There are 11, you say? Well I didn't say I was going for a masters in math. ;)
So now I need to request information packets, and start comparing them more closely.
What else is going on, you ask? Well.... Tomorrow, Jessica and I are taking a bread making class from Zingerman's. Tuesday, I am attending the Ann Arbor Camera Club meeting (who knows- it could be interesting!).... this week I want to go to Herb David Guitar Studio to sign up for some lessons... I have a gift certificate that I'd like to use. Busy busy busy!!! :) Plus, studying for the GMAT and learning different investment strategies (as usual).
So thats about it. Busy busy busy! :)

1 Comments:
At 9:21 PM,
Eva Fury said…
Wow, b-school, eh? good for you! (you'll still talk to us non-b-school people, right??)
I don't know if you already have a teacher at Herb David in mind, but if not, I definitely recommend Carl Michael. He's very good, chill, and definitely knows his stuff!
Post a Comment
<< Home