Hellooooooooooooooo America!!!! I'm back from Cancun, I'm one peeling S.O.B, and I'm not ready to tell you about my trip yet. :)
Sorry- the suspense will continue to mount until at least tomorrow.... and probably until Monday. (I'm pressed for time right now, and tomorrow, I'm going to see about half of the people that read this blog, so I might as well tell them in person first).
But I will say: thank you to Anne for the AWESOME tip on making sure that I had transportation from the airport to the hotel covered BEFORE I arrived. HOLY S*** there was a crowd of shady taxi drivers ready to pounce on us outside the airport!
Overall- good trip, glad I went- definitely more relaxed.
Lastly, I wanted to give you a link to a page that I'm building.
Ben's recipe page
I'm going to try to update this page at least bi-weekly with more recipes, pictures, and maybe even cooking tips and suggestions that I pick up along the way. We'll see where it leads. For now, know that I'll be posting recipes - usually as I make them (so they have a picture to go along with them). Sorry Josh- I think very few of my meals are kosher.... but if you are interested, you could probably make a few ingredient substitutions.
Ta ta!
Sorry- the suspense will continue to mount until at least tomorrow.... and probably until Monday. (I'm pressed for time right now, and tomorrow, I'm going to see about half of the people that read this blog, so I might as well tell them in person first).
But I will say: thank you to Anne for the AWESOME tip on making sure that I had transportation from the airport to the hotel covered BEFORE I arrived. HOLY S*** there was a crowd of shady taxi drivers ready to pounce on us outside the airport!
Overall- good trip, glad I went- definitely more relaxed.
Lastly, I wanted to give you a link to a page that I'm building.
Ben's recipe page
I'm going to try to update this page at least bi-weekly with more recipes, pictures, and maybe even cooking tips and suggestions that I pick up along the way. We'll see where it leads. For now, know that I'll be posting recipes - usually as I make them (so they have a picture to go along with them). Sorry Josh- I think very few of my meals are kosher.... but if you are interested, you could probably make a few ingredient substitutions.
Ta ta!

1 Comments:
At 8:21 PM,
Sunshine said…
so glad that your trip was relaxing and fun, in addition to the fact that you didn't have the pleasure of seeing the shady parts of Cancun and paying $$$$ for it :) Miss you Benlo! glad you're back
Post a Comment
<< Home