I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, July 24, 2006

!@)($*QGRPQWEIUTQW#(*&R%)Q
Ok. So it is exactly 1 year to the day since my Jetta died. And today, my Prizm died too.

I left work and got a tire replaced because it was looking suspect (large gash on sidewall). Afterwards, I stopped at an auto-repair place to schedule an appointment for my brakes and belt tensioner. I set it up for Tuesday morning, and went back out to my car..... and the key wouldn't turn- like my steering column was locked. So I left the car with them, added that to the list, and left. I just got a call saying that my cylinder was shot, and that it was going to be $250. (Thats before the stuff I was originally there for!!!!)

So, the bad: Doh! More money being spent on a car that I dont really like!

The good: After this all gets fixed, hopefully the car will last another 6 months or so without any problems. The tires, brakes, and belts are all going to be new, and the engine sounds good.
Also - who gets THAT lucky that when your car won't start, you're already in the auto repair parking lot???? Exactly.

Also, my chocolate cake recipe (well, Martha Stewart's) is up on my food webpage.

Cancun trip info will be posted later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home