Doh!
I got the results to my written portion on the GMAT this weekend. I did... not so well. I got a 4 out of 6, which is only in the 34th percentile. I think I know where my mistake was- my second essay was really short - I blanked and could only come up with sports analogies. Not what you want to happen on a business school entrance exam.
So anyways, despite doing well on the rest of the test, I'm going to retake the GMAT next month. I don't want to look back and wonder if a low writing score kept me out of one of my top choices.
GRRRRR.
Anyways, last week was super busy with tons of ResComp innoculation station crap - lots of helping people get their internet connected.
Also, my printer died. Again. I haven't printed 100 pages in the past year, and I've had to take it into the shop to have it repaired once, then I had to exchange it once, and now I've exchanged it again. Stay away from the Canon Pixma MP500.
In other news, I took a trip to IKEA this week, and I bought a shelving storage unit, 2 bedstands, and a coffee table. Heh heh. I bow down to thee, IKEA.
I have more to say, but I'm getting tired and need to get some rest so..... you'll have to wait until later this week when I'm bored at work. :)
I got the results to my written portion on the GMAT this weekend. I did... not so well. I got a 4 out of 6, which is only in the 34th percentile. I think I know where my mistake was- my second essay was really short - I blanked and could only come up with sports analogies. Not what you want to happen on a business school entrance exam.
So anyways, despite doing well on the rest of the test, I'm going to retake the GMAT next month. I don't want to look back and wonder if a low writing score kept me out of one of my top choices.
GRRRRR.
Anyways, last week was super busy with tons of ResComp innoculation station crap - lots of helping people get their internet connected.
Also, my printer died. Again. I haven't printed 100 pages in the past year, and I've had to take it into the shop to have it repaired once, then I had to exchange it once, and now I've exchanged it again. Stay away from the Canon Pixma MP500.
In other news, I took a trip to IKEA this week, and I bought a shelving storage unit, 2 bedstands, and a coffee table. Heh heh. I bow down to thee, IKEA.
I have more to say, but I'm getting tired and need to get some rest so..... you'll have to wait until later this week when I'm bored at work. :)

3 Comments:
At 4:32 PM,
Kathleen said…
Ah, Ikea. How I love thee. Can't wait to see the new stuff!
At 7:45 PM,
Husband said…
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not you too! I swear, Ikea is not a store, it is a disease...
Beware the Ikea nesting instinct...
At 11:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
if you want to write a few practice essays and have some trained eyes look over them, i think you know more than a few qualified people ;) *lol* for husband w/ his underground Fight Club quote - kudos
Post a Comment
<< Home