OMG.
Go here and click on my new kitten pictures!!!!
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bhummel/blog/
Their names:
Milo (The white/brown one)
Simon (The smaller, less puffy grey one)
Greybear (the larger, puffier grey one)
They are soooooooooooo much fun!
And speaking of fun - thank you to Sasha and Wife for throwing an AWESOME Pink is the New Party... party. I can't believe I missed 2 of your earlier parties! From custom martini glasses, to a custom cake, to clever costumes and GREAT friends - I had a very good time on Saturday evening- and it definitely got my mind off of the UM loss.
For those who read the blog and didn't get a chance to be there, here is a shot of Jess and Me.
I went as Tobey McGuire (as Peter Parker from Spiderman) and Jess went as Kirsten Dunst (as Mary Jane from Spiderman). We had tons of other celebs at the party: Bam Margera, Hunter Thompson (see: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas), Avril Lavigne, Gillian Anderson's stunt double, James Bond, Christina Aguilera, Amy Lee (from Evanescence), a male version of Britney Spears (who I felt up), and a female version of K-Fed (is there any other version??), Lenny Kravitz, Cate Blanchett... and I know I'm forgetting another one or two. It was a hoot.
In other news, rumor has it that I'm getting a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, and I may or may not get to open it tomorrow!!!
Also, you know you're growing up when you have plans to go home for Thanksgiving, and your mom asks you to bring the pies.
Oooh- and I had 2 B-school interviews last week- MSU and UM. I think they both went very well. Both were administered by MBA students, and the conversation flowed well with both of them.
Lastly, a quiet tribute. We lost an icon on Friday, and Football Saturdays will never be the same. May Bo continue to inspire, and my his legend live on forever. He will be missed. Go Blue.
Go here and click on my new kitten pictures!!!!
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bhummel/blog/
Their names:
Milo (The white/brown one)
Simon (The smaller, less puffy grey one)
Greybear (the larger, puffier grey one)
They are soooooooooooo much fun!
And speaking of fun - thank you to Sasha and Wife for throwing an AWESOME Pink is the New Party... party. I can't believe I missed 2 of your earlier parties! From custom martini glasses, to a custom cake, to clever costumes and GREAT friends - I had a very good time on Saturday evening- and it definitely got my mind off of the UM loss.
For those who read the blog and didn't get a chance to be there, here is a shot of Jess and Me.

I went as Tobey McGuire (as Peter Parker from Spiderman) and Jess went as Kirsten Dunst (as Mary Jane from Spiderman). We had tons of other celebs at the party: Bam Margera, Hunter Thompson (see: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas), Avril Lavigne, Gillian Anderson's stunt double, James Bond, Christina Aguilera, Amy Lee (from Evanescence), a male version of Britney Spears (who I felt up), and a female version of K-Fed (is there any other version??), Lenny Kravitz, Cate Blanchett... and I know I'm forgetting another one or two. It was a hoot.
In other news, rumor has it that I'm getting a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, and I may or may not get to open it tomorrow!!!
Also, you know you're growing up when you have plans to go home for Thanksgiving, and your mom asks you to bring the pies.
Oooh- and I had 2 B-school interviews last week- MSU and UM. I think they both went very well. Both were administered by MBA students, and the conversation flowed well with both of them.
Lastly, a quiet tribute. We lost an icon on Friday, and Football Saturdays will never be the same. May Bo continue to inspire, and my his legend live on forever. He will be missed. Go Blue.

2 Comments:
At 5:28 PM,
Kathleen said…
OOOOOOHHHHH SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTTTE IN THE SHOOOOOOOOES!!!! EEEEEEEK!
Milo rocks.
Also, glad you had fun at the party! It was a good time, to be sure!
At 10:05 PM,
Husband said…
wow, i think the cuteness of a cat is inversly proportional to the size of the cat. i really like picture 8343, very nicely done!
Post a Comment
<< Home